OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

USA Financial Crisis

Started by bird, July 28, 2011, 02:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

So are you concerned?  What are your plans if our elected officials can't get this situation straightened out?

mnturkey

not concerened.
The stock maeket will crash, and my retriment will be delayed by another 10 years.
The state of MN was out of business for 15 days and it did not affect me.  With less drivers on the roads life was better.
SEMPER FI

stinkpickle

Oh, I'm sure they will magically come to some agreement just a hair under the deadline...and then proclaim in all their individual political ads how they were integral in diverting the biggest financial crisis in U.S. history.  Just watch...

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BigGobbler

If they do not come to a settlement I think I will stop working both jobs I worked  25 plus years and sigh up for scum relief. LOL Dang then I could go hunting all the time, umm there is a better side to this.

CASH

Not really.  I was for a while, but it's not going to get any better.  These idiots are going to keep spending and we'll see this again.

Plus the American people are going to keep voting some of these idiots back into office.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

bird

Not one person is concerned about their bank accounts? 

stinkpickle

Quote from: bird on July 28, 2011, 05:41:14 PM
Not one person is concerned about their bank accounts? 

Heck...that was drained a long time ago.   :D ...I mean...  :'(

savduck

Quote from: bird on July 28, 2011, 02:43:51 PM
So are you concerned?  What are your plans if our elected officials can't get this situation straightened out?

Go to Washington, and tar and feather them. Not worried about my bank account because Ive had to spend all I have saved over the years to stay alive and continue paying my bills. I aint got nothing left, just what the Democrats want.
Georgia Boy

a-j calls

What bank account, The idiots have made a real mess of this country.

mossy835

Some may have elected them but I did not vote for the White House or Pelosi and Reid idiots. It will blow over life will go on but we can hope that the pressure some of us are putting on them will force a balanced budget. We can no longer support the non working world and solve all of their problems, pull back to our shores let them duke it out but if they trespass take care of business once and for all.
There now I feel better!
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :jesus-cross: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Limbstrutter

Quote from: mossy835 on July 28, 2011, 08:04:21 PM
Some may have elected them but I did not vote for the White House or Pelosi and Reid idiots. It will blow over life will go on but we can hope that the pressure some of us are putting on them will force a balanced budget. We can no longer support the non working world and solve all of their problems, pull back to our shores let them duke it out but if they trespass take care of business once and for all.
There now I feel better!
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :jesus-cross: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
. Very well said ..... I really believe they are just prolonging what will happen any way. It's a real problem when are gov. Has to borrow money just to keep the doors open. WOW!
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

TClark

I think it's all a sham.  If they need the money so bad, why don't they go after the millionaires on Wall Street for the billions the gov. gave them.
  Other countries have a disaster....our government promises to send them billions in aid.  That's fine and good "if we could afford it" .

The fat cats in Washington are just trying to figure out how they can profit the most from all the hoopla.

How much more can they steal from SS and Medicare?  I'm 62 and worked since I was 13 and started paying taxes and SS when I was 15....me along with millions of other baby boomers.

"We" the people don't mean crap anymore!!!
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

S.C.C

"IN GOD WE TRUST"  until more people start believing this again truly there will be no fix!!