turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mission Craze by Mathews

Started by VAHUNTER, February 14, 2011, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHUNTER

can you tell me anything about this bow. i'm picking one up tomorrow for my wife. she has a Razor Edge but it does not have the letoff that the Craze does
Good things come to those who wait

Fox Fire

I aint very sharp on Mathews info to be honest but I bet thers someone who can fill ya in on archerytalk, they have a thread for women shooters also, mite find somethin ther.

VAHUNTER

well we brought the Craze home yesterday. what a great bow!!
it adjust from 15# all the way up to 70# and can go up to a 29"DL.

my wife is already shooting better groups than ever. the 80% let off makes it a joy for her to shoot.

what really surprised me is that it is faster on 34# than the Razor Edge was at 40#
this bow would make a fantastic Bow for a Blind for a adult!!!
if you have a young archer or a lady that wants to shoot or if you want a short setup that will flat out get it done. you might want to check out the Craze. for $299.00 it wont break the bank

Fox Fire

Thats a killer price for any new bow, most of the bows now days start at the $500 range.

Post up some pics so we can have a gander at it.  :you_rock:

200racing

you may not care you find it cool.
the owners of mathews are strong christians. giving lots of money to good causes. they sell the genisis bows to churches at a good price for the centershot ministry and they named it the mission bow line because the profits from the line are givin to missions.
weatherby pa-08.undertaker choke.tru-glo tru bead.
win. hv #5 3in
rem. premeir mag. #6 3in

turkeys aren't hard to kill....they're hard to kill legally.

lmbhngr

Mission bows have the same technology as the Mathews just the older version

VAHUNTER

Quote from: 200racing on March 09, 2011, 10:09:52 PM
you may not care you find it cool.
the owners of mathews are strong christians. giving lots of money to good causes. they sell the genisis bows to churches at a good price for the centershot ministry and they named it the mission bow line because the profits from the line are givin to missions.
great info!!! i did not know this. very cool  :icon_thumright: