OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Help for Marine & also Army Veterans Family After Flood

Started by tomstopper, August 13, 2024, 06:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Good morning. I have a huge favor to ask from my fellow turkey hunters. On 9 August 2024, a fellow Marine and also a Soldier that I served with (he did 2 combat tours to Iraq while in the Marines and then 2 tours to Afghanistan while in the Army), his wife and 5 sons lost their home and possessions during a flood in Knoxville Pennsylvania due to the tropical storm Debby.

I personally will be helping them by donating a large portion of my earnings from my dryer vent cleaning business  collected from anyone who schedules a dryer vent cleaning from now until the end of September. The favour that I need from you all is that you share his GoFundMe on as many social media platforms as you can please. Please don't do this for me but instead for a man and his family who truly know the meaning of sacrifice and are now in need of help.

I know times are tough for a lot of people right now so I am just trying to reach out to as many people as possible and hopefully with even small donations, we can raise enough money to get this family back on track. Thank you all and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and God Bless.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-marine-army-vet-matt-drakes-family-after-flood?attribution_id=sl:1a89f6d4-0eb6-4cf6-9581-d8e681d944d3&utm_campaign=pd_ss_icons_ai&utm_content=amp1v1&utm_medium=customer&utm_source=copy_link

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk