Main Menu

Sad!

Started by 3bailey3, August 09, 2024, 07:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Lcmacd 58

Everyone should watch this ....

eggshell

Oh man, I wish I had words to say how that made me feel....most of you know what I mean. There are things you just never get away from in life and you just relive them over and over. Yet it's all good, watch, listen, learn and apply. Always be safe.

Bottomland OG

This is truly heartbreaking. I can't even begin to imagine. My prayers definitely go out for this family.

Greg Massey

Prayers for the family... RIP Troy .. God Bless

Turkeybutt

Thanks for sharing. A very impactful and moving video. Prayers for the family and the person involved in this accident.

Boykin Hollow

WOW, what a testimony, not sure I could ever go hunting again.  There ought to be a law that no parent on the face of this earth should have to bury their child, 

Tom007

Wow, prayers for him and his family. So sad, really makes you aware that safety in our sport is the most important thing to remember every time we all hit the woods.

King Cobra

Thank You, you can never be safe enough, and take nothing for granted.
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Shiloh

I watched this a few days ago.  Having kids that are 15, 11 and 9 that all hunt, it hit me pretty hard.  I can't imagine.......

retrieverman

I've dealt with some crap in my life and am a pretty hard guy, but this was tough to watch.  I'd sure like to know the "rest of the story" and what ultimately lead up to the guy shooting them.  It sure seems more criminal than accidental.

Dtrkyman

Amazing the father could tell that story so well!

I still can not wrap my head around how these things happen, I guess the mind see's what it wants to see?

Definitely makes you think twice about hunting with strangers, when I guided a lot of turkey hunts I often carried the clients gun!

zelmo1

Still choked up, nobody should have to endure this. Prayers to all involved. I couldnt have told this story. :cross2:  :cross2:  :cross2:  :cross2: Z

Muzzy61

Quote from: Dtrkyman on August 11, 2024, 11:55:06 AMAmazing the father could tell that story so well!

I still can not wrap my head around how these things happen, I guess the mind see's what it wants to see?

Definitely makes you think twice about hunting with strangers, when I guided a lot of turkey hunts I often carried the clients gun!

I agree, don't know how he can keep it together telling the story. I got choked up trying to repeat it to my wife.

May god bless Troy's family.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr