turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fraternal Twins

Started by ejacks10s, August 02, 2024, 08:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ejacks10s

I've never posted anything on here other than responding to topics already created.  My name was drawn by Mr. Seth Hamon.  What a kind fella.  I ordered a set of bagpipes and these two "instruments" showed up instead. Lol.  Seriously though, I wanted a trumpet from him, so we worked through wood types and other various options.  He made the trumpet and somewhere in our discussions a Jordan was mentioned.  I thought I'd have to put my name on the list again and wait 'til I was drawn, which would've been perfectly fine with me.  He offered to make the Jordan with the same wood (Genuiune Lignum Vitae with sapwood) so I'd have a matching pair.  What a class act.  I couldn't be happier with how they turned out or my experience dealing with Mr. Hamon.  Despite my ineptitude on trumpets/Jordans, these sound fantastic and I'll treasure them forever.  Just wanted to share my experience with you guys.  I don't have to tell you guys about Mr. Hamon...y'all know.  Have a blessed finish to your week!

ejacks10s

I give up.  Should be so easy to do, but clearly isn't.  Hope you guys have a great imagination.  Lol.

Ondavirg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ondavirg

Ondavirg

Posted for ejacks

Beautiful calls!

ejacks10s

Appreciate the assist very much!!

Will

Greg Massey

Congrats on 2 fine calls... He's a fine call builder and gentleman

sbbow

Those are a fantastic set of calls congrats!

boatpaddle

Seth did you right with that pair...
Beautiful set !!

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Woodleyrd

tal

I like Seth's calls and I particularly like a Jordan. Those are nice.

turkey stew

Super sharp pair calls! Seth makes awesome yelpers.

tgilbert

Congratulations on a nice pair of calls! Seth doesn't disappoint. I've got a couple coming that he put in the mail today. He does great work and is a pleasure to deal with.

EZ

Those are beautiful and I know they play!!!