turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NORTH MOUNTAIN GEAR

Started by tracker#1, July 19, 2024, 08:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracker#1

Shout out to North Mountain Gear. I work in retail at a major sporting goods store. So I get to see what companies do with their customers when they have issues with the product. I would say that the Vortex company is at the top, but I can tell you the North Mountain Gear is right with them. I had an issue with the jacket I purchased and contacted them. They asked for some pictures of the coat and promptly replaced it. They stand by their product and I highly recommend them. They have your back...

King Cobra

Burris also has a great Forever Warranty. They will repair or replace if damaged or defective and the warranty is transferred to future owners.

I slipped crossing a creek last year and smashed my Fastfire III. I packed it up, sent it back, and they sent me a brand new sight no questions asked.
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Turkeybutt

Vortex and North Mountain Gear are great! I had issues with various items from both of them and they go out of their way to make things right.
Vortex especially in that I called them because I needed to buy a lens cover for my red dot which I had lost while hunting. I was informed it was covered under warranty and they sent me a new one at no cost to me. I never knew of a company that would replace something for free when it was clearly my fault!

Who else knows of other companies that go out of their way for us hunters?

CALLM2U

I agree with NMG having great CS.  I had a stuck zipper last year and they were happy to replace it for me.

Gobbler428

Vortex is great. I bought one of their Red Dots about five years ago and hunted it every year since.  This year I was sighting in my turkey gun before season and all of a sudden the sight adjustment quit working.  I called Vortex and sent it back and within a week I had a new Red Dot from Vortex.

bbcoach

After reading this post, I sent out an e-mail to NMG last night, Friday 930 pm, concerning my leg zippers on my pants asking them if I could get my zippers replaced at my expense and pay shipping both ways, since they were binding and separating when I zip them up.  This morning, Saturday, at 830 am, I received a follow up e-mail saying they were on it and I could possibly get a new pair sent to me as early as Monday, instead of repairing my 5 year old pair.  This is CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!  I'll post again as soon as I receive more info.

Turkeybutt

I also had an older Vortex Venom that after years of service lost it's sight adjustment and quit working. I called Vortex up had a nice conversation and shipped it back for a repair. Within days I received a phone call from a representative of Vortex explaining my Red Dot couldn't be repaired and asked if I would like an upgrade to a newer Red Dot of my choosing. Withing days I received a new Defender Vortex Red Dot at no cost! Great company and excellent customer service!

jmart241

I had a vortex venom also that wasn't working right couldnt be fixed gave me a defender called me ask what gun I was putting it on to make sure I got everything to put it on great service

bbcoach

Well everyone, I wanted to let you know that NMG was TRUE to their word and has GREAT Customer Service as I stated in my earlier post.  I opened my mailbox, about 15 minutes ago, and found a NEW pair of pants for my camo suit that I purchased several years ago.  As I stated, the leg zippers were biding and had a problem staying zipped.  I only requested to return them to have the zippers replaced, at my expense, but they replaced them free of charge.  I did pay a very small shipping charge though.  The guys I dealt with were very quick and thorough, answering my E-mails.  I HIGHLY recommend this company for their excellent products and WONDERFUL Customer Service.  Give them a LOOK!!!

310 gauge

Great to know, as their pullovers are the choice for my Son and me.

deerhunt1988

Always like to hear about companies with great customer service. I don't own anything from NMG, but feedback like this definitely makes me consider purchasing from them in the future!

aclawrence

That's good to know. I have enjoyed my NMG pullovers. I've also had great customer service with Big Agnes, Exped, and Yeti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kygobblergetter

Love seeing stuff. Use NMG as well as vortex and bushnell and it's a great comfort seeing stories like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk