OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

sold

Started by NightHawk24, July 16, 2024, 03:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightHawk24

Sold

GobbleGitr

You are probably aware that unsigned new ones in that green cover are available on Amazon for around $50. Guess it depends on whether someone wants a signed one, I don't believe he will be signing more

Bottomland OG

Quote from: GobbleGitr on July 18, 2024, 03:40:55 PMYou are probably aware that unsigned new ones in that green cover are available on Amazon for around $50. Guess it depends on whether someone wants a signed one, I don't believe he will be signing more

[/quote
Mr. Tom's daughter told my wife that there are people buying them up left and right forging his signature, sticking a feather in it and selling them as signed copies.

NightHawk24

Quote from: Bottomland OG on July 18, 2024, 05:41:31 PM
Quote from: GobbleGitr on July 18, 2024, 03:40:55 PMYou are probably aware that unsigned new ones in that green cover are available on Amazon for around $50. Guess it depends on whether someone wants a signed one, I don't believe he will be signing more

[/quote
Mr. Tom's daughter told my wife that there are people buying them up left and right forging his signature, sticking a feather in it and selling them as signed copies.

Horrible to hear. I was fortunate enough to get this one during the last run before the current ones. Just having to sell due to coming across a hard spot with money

NightHawk24

GobbleGitr

[/quote

Terrible that people would do forge a signature. Have heard of it happening with a couple things in the past-similar to call forgeries most here probably know about. Just don't understand how money is more important to people than characater

NightHawk24

Quote from: GobbleGitr on July 19, 2024, 01:12:18 PM

[/quote

Terrible that people would do forge a signature. Have heard of it happening with a couple things in the past-similar to call forgeries most here probably know about. Just don't understand how money is more important to people than characater

Agreed