OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Turkey Book / The Chase

Started by Greg Massey, July 13, 2024, 10:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Mindy Oldham / Timothy Oldham Jr, Mindy has a new book called The Chase. Mindy wrote the book and Timothy did the beautiful artwork. The book shares life experiences in chasing / hunting turkeys.

You can contact: Mindy Oldham or Timothy on their Facebook page / messenger to order the book. The Chase ( hardback cover) is 30 dollars with shipping and tax included.

You can also contact Mindy at msoldhamgardens@gmail.com to order the book.

GobbleGitr

Glad to see this posted, such a great book!

Greg Massey

Notsoyoungturk

Mine just arrived yesterday.  Looking forward to reading it.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Greg Massey

Received my copy and finished reading it yesterday... Great read about life's Challenges and Chasing gobblers ...

eggshell

I think someone should write a book about Team G.O.A.T.S , an anthology of greatness :funnyturkey:

Yoder409

Quote from: Greg Massey on July 13, 2024, 10:24:06 AMMindy Oldham / Timothy Oldham Jr, Mindy has a new book called The Chase. Mindy wrote the book and Timothy did the beautiful artwork. The book shares life experiences in chasing / hunting turkeys.

You can contact: Mindy Oldham or Timothy on their Facebook page / messenger to order the book. The Chase ( hardback cover) is 30 dollars with shipping and tax included.

Got it.
Read it.
Reccommend it.

:icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Quote from: eggshell on July 27, 2024, 03:26:46 PMI think someone should write a book about Team G.O.A.T.S , an anthology of greatness :funnyturkey:

Lord knows none of YOU guys can write....  ::)

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Yoder409 on July 27, 2024, 08:40:46 PM
Quote from: eggshell on July 27, 2024, 03:26:46 PMI think someone should write a book about Team G.O.A.T.S , an anthology of greatness :funnyturkey:

Lord knows none of YOU guys can write....  ::)

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:

Well hold on there a second! It's not our fault most can't decipher  the composition from brilliant minds!!! :goofball:
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Tom007

Quote from: Greg Massey on July 13, 2024, 10:24:06 AMMindy Oldham / Timothy Oldham Jr, Mindy has a new book called The Chase. Mindy wrote the book and Timothy did the beautiful artwork. The book shares life experiences in chasing / hunting turkeys.

Thx for sharing Greg!

LMO

Thx Greg, I'm going to reach out and get a copy.

Lcmacd 58

Several ways to purchase one....just send her an email

Turkeybutt

Its a good book about life and the many paths it may take a person or family. Also about letting go and learning to adjust, adapt and trusting others and yourself.
Mindy did a great job, I enjoyed it.
Thanks Greg!

LMO

Just finished reading, well said TB and Greg, Lots of great life lessons in this one, Thanks