OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Snozz long box

Started by Lcmacd 58, July 05, 2024, 10:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lcmacd 58

Ralph sent me a long box. Butternut with a cedar lid and it absolutely talks turkey. But the best thing about it were all the phone conversations leading up to it. He is alot of fun to talk turkey with. Not just turkey but everything in general .... he's quite the person. Thanks Ralph

boatpaddle

You've dealt with a fine gentleman & a great callmaker...

I'm proud to call, Ralph, my friend...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

paboxcall

Quote from: boatpaddle on July 05, 2024, 12:20:28 PMYou've dealt with a fine gentleman & a great callmaker...

:agreed:

As am I. Ralph is a good friend and an incredible turkey chaser.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on July 05, 2024, 12:33:30 PM
Quote from: boatpaddle on July 05, 2024, 12:20:28 PMYou've dealt with a fine gentleman & a great callmaker...

:agreed:

As am I. Ralph is a good friend and an incredible turkey chaser.

As am I.    :icon_thumright:

Ralph is a great callmaker......an outstanding human being......and a whole lotta fun to be around.

CONGRATS on a great caller from a legendary builder !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Lcmacd 58

Proof is in the pudding....his call is awesome
As I said the conversation was great

Greg Massey

Congrats on a fine call from one of the best ...

turkey stew

Congrats on an awesome paddle call.

Yoder409

Wasn't any  doubt in MY mind you were gonna be getting a killer call........    :icon_thumright:

:z-winnersmiley:   
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

EZ

Quote from: Lcmacd 58 on July 05, 2024, 10:44:00 AMRalph sent me a long box. Butternut with a cedar lid and it absolutely talks turkey. But the best thing about it were all the phone conversations leading up to it. He is alot of fun to talk turkey with. Not just turkey but everything in general .... he's quite the person. Thanks Ralph

You got a piece of history from a turkey killer and a "class A" man!!! Hope to have breakfast with Ralph early this week and it won't be dull, lol!!!

Lcmacd 58

Quote from: EZ on July 28, 2024, 12:58:04 PM
Quote from: Lcmacd 58 on July 05, 2024, 10:44:00 AMRalph sent me a long box. Butternut with a cedar lid and it absolutely talks turkey. But the best thing about it were all the phone conversations leading up to it. He is alot of fun to talk turkey with. Not just turkey but everything in general .... he's quite the person. Thanks Ralph

You got a piece of history from a turkey killer and a "class A" man!!! Hope to have breakfast with Ralph early this week and it won't be dull, lol!!!

You tell him LeRoy from Illinois said "hi"

EZ