turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Affinity 3 Turkey stock

Started by mauser06, June 23, 2024, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauser06

I want a 20ga semi and the Affinity 3 Turkey Elite pretty much checks the boxes. 

But what in the world is with these 14+" LOP on turkey guns??? 

Can the Affinity 3 pistol grips be cut down and pad installed??  Or any replacement stocks I haven't been able to find??

I want a pistol grip.  And don't want a Turkish gun.....so the Affinity is about my only option it seems.

JeffC

Have the Affinity 3 Elite, and have not had an issue with short LP, when sitting at base of tree all bent over trying to hide 6' 250lbs, like being as small as I can get. Great gun except only cycling 3" shells. 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

mauser06

Thanx for the info! 

I feel like it'd be too long...don't know if a smith could pretty easily cut that stock and throw a new pad on. 

When you say it only cycles 3" shells....is that weight or an actual size thing?   I have to trim my 3" hulls about 1/4" to get them crimped...so I'm guessing they are 2 3/4" length when finished.

JeffC

Sorry I thought you had problems with stock being too short. Gun needs 3" fire power to operate inertia driven bolt. Guys have said springs will loosen up after so many rounds, I guess mine hasn't gotten there yet.   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr