Main Menu

UNICOI 2025 dates

Started by slicksbeagles1, June 15, 2024, 07:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicksbeagles1

What are the dates for Unicoi 2025?

Greg Massey

Dates: Jan 9 / 10 / 11

They have decided with the number of people coming in on Thursday while the guys are setting up, to extend the hours to Thursday. The Show will officially start on Thursday from 3:00 until 7:00pm.

With the new time on Thursday don't expect the room to be full of callmakers. But you are more than welcome to shop with the ones who have arrived and are set up. Friday morning starting at 9 until 5pm and Saturday 9 until 3pm.

You can go to Unicoi Call Makers Group on Facebook for rules and updates...

This coming show will be the 10th annvi show ...

Helen Ga at the  Unicoi State Park and Lodge  is the location of the show ...
If you are needing the code to make your reservation for the 2025 Show that CODE is 10510

slicksbeagles1

Thanks for the information

Lcmacd 58

Good info
I would really like to attend at some point

LMO

10th Legionaire

Where is the show held? I looked at the FB page but didn't see it.
Less is more

Greg Massey

Quote from: 10th Legionaire on June 16, 2024, 08:56:18 AMWhere is the show held? I looked at the FB page but didn't see it.

Helen Ga at the Unicoi State Park and Lodge

Greg Massey

If your planning on going and staying at the lodge I suggest you see if they have any rooms left during the show. They usually set aside a group of rooms and they go quick.  Tell them your coming for the Unicoi Call Builders Show.  Downtown Helen also has Motel's etc... Helen is a tourist Town

So my suggestion is to make room reservations ASAP

Check the Update to my first Post for reservation Code

10th Legionaire

Greg, thanks for the heads up
Less is more

slicksbeagles1

Thanks Greg for the code. The lady told me I got the last room this morning 6-17-24 she said at that time they only had 1 barrel cabin left.

Greg Massey

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on June 17, 2024, 10:45:22 AMThanks Greg for the code. The lady told me I got the last room this morning 6-17-24 she said at that time they only had 1 barrel cabin left.

Your Welcome