turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

William Lester Trumpet

Started by Woodleyrd, June 05, 2024, 07:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodleyrd

Looking for contact/ordering info for a William Lester call.

Thanks

jwp0020

Just sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey stew

Good luck! Been waiting for 2.5 years. I will never hear back from him.

tal

I ran into him at the NWTF and picked up a copper Jordan. I like how it plays, good tone.

Greg Massey

He does make a good caller ... Email is the best way to contact him...

Woodleyrd

Thanks all, I know its a long shot getting one, but want to get in line for one.

Ranger

Sure hope you get one, he makes a very unique caller and copies no one. What custom call making should be all about, uniqueness and innovation, and of course sounding like hen turkeys. 
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

sbbow

Greg Massey

Quote from: sbbow on June 06, 2024, 02:14:00 PM

Nice Cane caller... Those are hard to come by now ... That's a keeper for sure

ChesterCopperpot

I tried and tried to get a call from him and never could get him to contact me back. Got a secondhand cane caller on here. Overpaid a little bit for it, but I really love it. Have killed two three or four with it. I think his calls sound very different to my ear. A lot of times I wind up carrying that cane yelper into places where I've already been with my usual callers just trying to switch it up some. He makes great stuff, just hard to pin down.

Woodleyrd

Quote from: sbbow on June 06, 2024, 02:14:00 PM

Very nice, I know its going to be a long road to get one.

wchadw

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on June 06, 2024, 03:56:05 PMI tried and tried to get a call from him and never could get him to contact me back. Got a secondhand cane caller on here. Overpaid a little bit for it, but I really love it. Have killed two three or four with it. I think his calls sound very different to my ear. A lot of times I wind up carrying that cane yelper into places where I've already been with my usual callers just trying to switch it up some. He makes great stuff, just hard to pin down.

It's been a couple years ago but I always got a pretty quick response from him. I think I emailed him
He's very nice and he was pretty straightforward about how long it would take. Unlike some makers that told me a year. Been 5/6 and say they don't make many anymore but there plenty of them out there...

wchadw

Try emailing him wclester48@gmail.com

Woodleyrd

Quote from: wchadw on June 06, 2024, 04:54:24 PMTry emailing him wclester48@gmail.com

Thanks, sent him an email, we will see what happens.

Prospector

I got one from the NWTF convention a few years ago. My wife and I got to meet him and have a talk. I've managed to call several gobblers with it and don't leave home without it! Good luck!
In life and Turkey hunting: Give it a whirl. Everything works once and Nothing works everytime!