OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

No sales of firearms

Started by Old Gobbler, June 03, 2024, 08:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Consider this a final warning , as I took down a thread

I am well versed on many things regarding atf /batf as was my old job LEGALLY selling firearms , I've seen  DANGEROUS people put  in Jail for extended periods for firearms purchace violations

You couldn't even imagine the balls that some felons have , if they are here instead of a gun store or gunbroker , there is a reason ...think..
Think people , don't smell right

I've said it a million times , we are not set up for firearms sales , we are not licensed...not insured,  and not putting up with it

If they are trying to buy or sell anything here , I will ban you permanently

Last warning !
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Yoder409

TOTALLY not worth it guys !!!!

Shannon is SPOT ON !!!  You don't wanna go there.  We've got people (probably in a cave in Nigeria) trying to scam members over TURKEY CALLS !!!!  IMAGINE the possible scams over GUNS !!!

I saw the posts that got removed.  The OP said the gun was headed for that big "gun selling site".  DO YOUR BUSINESS THERE !!!!    THEY are set up for all the stuff Old Gobbler doesn't need to be bothered with.    :icon_thumright:

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Old Gobbler

5 years ...that's the federal sentence you will get for 1 violation , you do 2 violations it's starts racking up..

Lots of idiots in jail for doing stupid stuff , read the news folks

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Greg Massey

I saw this post, glad it was removed. thanks Shannon

Tom007

"Solo hunter"