OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1 of 1 Billy Buice

Started by Ctate94, May 31, 2024, 03:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctate94

Received this call from Billy today in the mail. It sounds incredible and it's a beauty. Excited to add it to the collection and get it in the woods next season.

outdoornut

Incredible! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Zobo

How are you able to get calls from BB? Are you related or family friends. Are you a call maker?
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

outdoornut

Quote from: Zobo on May 31, 2024, 03:37:01 PMHow are you able to get calls from BB? Are you related or family friends. Are you a call maker?
Some questions are best not asked....

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Ctate94

Quote from: Zobo on May 31, 2024, 03:37:01 PMHow are you able to get calls from BB? Are you related or family friends. Are you a call maker?
So I've been talking to get one from him for a few years. I got one recently from him that had been in the works for a while, but unfortunately at no fault of him or me, it had an issue that would have been hard to fix so I sent it back and Billy knew that I had a couple white calls from Permar and Buckner, so he offered to replace it with this one. I am very appreciative that he made this one for me, it's the only call I have from him currently but I couldn't be happier. He's a great guy and call maker.

Woodleyrd

3bailey3

Greg Massey

I agree with everyone, that's an awesome trumpet. Congrats on being 1 of 1

I would have to have a double lanyard on that one ...

KYTurkey07

It is a beauty! Congratulations on a great call from a great call maker.

Ctate94

Proud to own a call from both Mr Billy and Mr Bob in the same styles, both great men and call makers.

tal

Those are indeed special.

turkey stew

Congrats on a mighty fine horn from Mr. Buice.

Yoder409

CONGRATS on a TREASURE !!!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

NYturkey

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Incredible. Real nice set!
"Solo hunter"