Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Tick tock!

Started by POk3s, May 14, 2024, 11:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POk3s

Now, the fat lady hasn't sung, and I won't mention anymore about the contest scores......

BUT, while everyone is still regularly visiting this forum, I wanted to express what a pleasure it is to be a part of this team. With all the negativity that happens on the main board I don't visit it much. I try to add my two cents in when warranted but man, it can be rough.

Our little team group here is the best little internet hangout that I've found. I check on other team's threads and some of them have ZERO chatter. Everyone here is upbeat, is willing to share stories, pictures, updates etc. It adds joy to my turkey season, especially when I'm reading successful stories from group memeber at night while on one of my own turkey trips.

It looks like we'll be losing a couple memebers next year, and I wish that wouldn't happen but wish you both the best, and want to reiterate to not forget about us!!! Come back and cheer us on at the very least!

Cheers boys! I'll still check back often for the next couple of weeks but to those that have long since hung up their turkey gear, we'll reconnect next spring!

-Trent/POk3s

Tom007

Quote from: POk3s on May 14, 2024, 11:19:56 AMNow, the fat lady hasn't sung, and I won't mention anymore about the contest scores......

BUT, while everyone is still regularly visiting this forum, I wanted to express what a pleasure it is to be a part of this team. With all the negativity that happens on the main board I don't visit it much. I try to add my two cents in when warranted but man, it can be rough.

Our little team group here is the best little internet hangout that I've found. I check on other team's threads and some of them have ZERO chatter. Everyone here is upbeat, is willing to share stories, pictures, updates etc. It adds joy to my turkey season, especially when I'm reading successful stories from group memeber at night while on one of my own turkey trips.

It looks like we'll be losing a couple memebers next year, and I wish that wouldn't happen but wish you both the best, and want to reiterate to not forget about us!!! Come back and cheer us on at the very least!

Cheers boys! I'll still check back often for the next couple of weeks but to those that have long since hung up their turkey gear, we'll reconnect next spring!

-Trent/POk3s

My sentiments exactly my friend, well spoken....
"Solo hunter"

twyatt

Well said Trent, and I agree 100%.  This team has always been awesome and I look forward to this ever year. 

Mossyguy

I'd say we definitely lucked out with the members of this team. I've been busy with end of the year stuff at school and haven't checked in as much lately but we have had some great success this year. Hopefully we can keep this team together for years to come!

Tom007

Amen fellas, I am proud to be part of your fraternity. Great season, great times, and most of all great memories!
"Solo hunter"