Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Next Year

Started by turkey harvester, May 13, 2024, 10:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey harvester

Guys, after this season I'm sorry to say I'm gonna step down as captain of the strut stoppers. I retire from education tomorrow and my home internet is junk lol. Going to be starting something different here soon and wont have much time for the internet. I know one of you guys will take the reins and keep the team going. Heck I might even wanna play sometime. But the wife and I both retired so we are gonna start living a little here and there. I'll continue to keep up with scores this year and you fellas have been a blessing to the team. It's been great talking with you all and some of ya have been on the team for a while. Its been a privilege to serve as captain of this great team!!!!
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

wvhoyt19

Congrats! Thanks for everything you have done for the team! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moore

Congrats on your retirement. Do you have plans going on any out of state hunts with the time you have.
[

aclawrence

Thanks for keeping the team running this year. I hope you and the wife have a great time filled with adventure and travels.

Turkeyman

You've done a commendable job as team captain. Congratulations on your retirement and future ventures.

birdman67

Congrats on your retirement! It's be fun. Thank you for keeping things straight for us over the years.
Loving God's Creation!

Kygobblergetter

Congrats on your retirement and good luck with everything in the future! We appreciate what you've done!

dzsmith

I've enjoyed many years on the team with you. Enjoy retirement, you earned it. Please stay on the team though even if you aren't the captain .
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."