Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Done for season in SC and NC

Started by KHNC, May 07, 2024, 03:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KHNC

So SC season is closed and NC closes this weekend. Not ONE gobble heard on any property i can hunt this season. I am over and out. Next year I will do yall the favor of not requesting to take up space on the team. Congrats on everyone's great season! SC needs to keep up the work on solving the vanishing turkey populations. My farm is in what was once top 5 county in the entire state for turkey. Now you can barely find one.

Tom007

Sorry to hear that my friend. It's all about the comradery  and fun, no worries. You'll get some better opportunities in the future, hang in there.......
"Solo hunter"

davisd9

Quote from: KHNC on May 07, 2024, 03:23:50 PMSo SC season is closed and NC closes this weekend. Not ONE gobble heard on any property i can hunt this season. I am over and out. Next year I will do yall the favor of not requesting to take up space on the team. Congrats on everyone's great season! SC needs to keep up the work on solving the vanishing turkey populations. My farm is in what was once top 5 county in the entire state for turkey. Now you can barely find one.
What county?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: KHNC on May 07, 2024, 03:23:50 PMSo SC season is closed and NC closes this weekend. Not ONE gobble heard on any property i can hunt this season. I am over and out. Next year I will do yall the favor of not requesting to take up space on the team. Congrats on everyone's great season! SC needs to keep up the work on solving the vanishing turkey populations. My farm is in what was once top 5 county in the entire state for turkey. Now you can barely find one.
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully biologists will get this population reduction thing figured out soon. If not, more and more people will experience what you did this season. That would be very bad for hunting these majestic birds.