OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Home From Medical Rehab!

Started by Sir-diealot, March 21, 2024, 09:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

My GF Jane Came home today, it is so nice to have her back in the house for the first time since the beginning or mid February when she broke her hip and had to have a pin put in, the house feels like a home again, not just a dwelling.

Thanks to all of you that said prayers or sent well wishes, they were very much appreciated. I do not recall if I had shared this or not, I have been so burnt out from constantly running that I just don't recall but just before she had fallen Jane accepted the Lord as her Savior, that makes me quite happy!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Amen to you both Steve. I'm glad you and her are doing well, we missed you around here, but we knew you had your hands full. Glad it's all working out buddy........
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on March 21, 2024, 09:49:59 PM
Amen to you both Steve. I'm glad you and her are doing well, we missed you around here, but we knew you had your hands full. Glad it's all working out buddy........

Thanks bud, I still feel like I am walking around in limbo from all the traveling and junk food on the road that I normally only eat twice a year but I am sure things will return to normal as things return to normal. :D Also getting back to my diet will help, my body feels simply horrible.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Zobo

Good to hear she's well enough to come home.  Best wishes to both of you!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Zobo on March 21, 2024, 10:07:35 PM
Good to hear she's well enough to come home.  Best wishes to both of you!
Thank you bud.

John Koenig:

bbcoach

Steve, it was Great to talk to you via PM.  Thanks again for your input.  I'm happy that you have Jane back home and she is on the mend.  Both of you will be in my prayers for healing.  God Bless Brother!

TrackeySauresRex

Glad Jane is home may she continue to heal. Amen
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

zelmo1

Glad to hear things are progressing in a positive direction Steve. God Bless you both. Z

aclawrence

I remember you sharing the news about your girlfriend. That's great news. I'm glad she's back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captpete

Glad to hear she is improving. Make sure you take care of yourself also. It's easy to put oneself on the back burner why we care for someone else.

Muzzy61

Glad she's back home and recovering.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

RutnNStrutn

Glad she's back, doing better and you're house is once again a home.

Dr Juice

Great news and enjoy each other's company!

Bowguy

Glad she's home. God bless you both

Brillo

I love good news.  Thanks for letting us know.