Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New Team Longbeards members

Started by Zobo, March 06, 2024, 04:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zobo

I'm going to post our line up in the "Child's section?? " our name will be Longbeards until someone comes up with something better. These goats are touchy we don't want to muscle in on there territory; haughty elitism and know it all pomposity :TooFunny:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

greentrout

crow, your team is ready for their mascot to get back to their team page and stop hollering at the new kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Zobo

Quote from: davisd9 on March 06, 2024, 08:13:21 PM
I am interested if you can get 12 long term members together.

Idk about long term, you still interested?

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Paulmyr

Quote from: lacire on March 09, 2024, 01:28:06 PM
Quote from: Paulmyr on March 06, 2024, 08:43:20 PM
I like turtles!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's all part of the evolution of great turkey hunters, you know the tortoise and the hair deal or better yet, the young Goat and old Goat are sitting on hill..........

Patience Grasshopper!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

squidd

Tomtom97

Quote from: squidd on March 10, 2024, 07:09:08 PM
Ok - one to post and will get him scored soon
Good stuff squidd!

ruination

.410 Favors the Bold

Pig

Zobo

Awesome! I will add a thread up in the child section so you can post there. Way to go!!!

zelmo1

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

squidd

Thanks - great hunt and worked out better than I thought it would as he hung up 50, then 10 yards directly behind me.

Took all the will power I had not to jump up and turn for the shot.

He ended up walking less than 20' by me as he headed to the Funky Chicken. He kept eyeballing me and I never gave him a chance to get back in strut as i was only sitting against a small Cypress tree.

Jwall

Quote from: squidd on March 10, 2024, 09:10:54 PM
Thanks - great hunt and worked out better than I thought it would as he hung up 50, then 10 yards directly behind me.

Took all the will power I had not to jump up and turn for the shot.

He ended up walking less than 20' by me as he headed to the Funky Chicken. He kept eyeballing me and I never gave him a chance to get back in strut as i was only sitting against a small Cypress tree.
That a boy! Congrats