News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tom and Tal

Started by packmule, February 27, 2024, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packmule

I'm thankful to these guys....

A couple years ago tal rekindled my interest in tube calls and I've really enjoyed hunting them since. He's a good friend and a tremendous resource for all things related to tube calls.

Tom Osmer is a top-shelf callmaker and person. It's a privilege to be able to order tube calls of this quality and have them in hand in short order. This latest call arrived this week, a camo acrylic and it's a killer. I now have several of Tom's

tubes and this won't be my last.

Thank you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bedge7767

Tim is the best I've ever heard on a tube.
Jim

Scpossum

Thank you for the kind words.  I enjoy making calls and honestly wish I could keep and hunt with every one that goes out the door.  I appreciate you letting me make a call for you and hope you do well with it this season. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tal

Gotta love a good tube call and Thomas makes the best. Congrats on that call packmule.

Bedge7767

Tom does make a good one.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Jim

packmule

Terry

I agree on both accounts, Tom makes one hell of a tube and Tim is a great guy who also can run the heck out of a tube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paboxcall

Quote from: Terry on February 28, 2024, 08:16:10 AM
I agree on both accounts, Tom makes one hell of a tube and Tim is a great guy who also can run the heck out of a tube!

:agreed:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

runngun

You are correct on all counts!!! I have one of Tom's and it's great!!! Desert Ironwood with warthog lipstop and baffle. They got IT together!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Greg Massey

tal is also innovative in his tube call design and his tweaks and specs of his personal tube calls.  He has a wealth of knowledge using tube calls alone with hunting public land gobblers. If i have a question about a tube call, the first person i message or call is tal.  tal got me wanting a tube call last year so i contacted Tom and a few weeks later i had one of Tom tube calls..

SEAL108

I purchased a call from Tom a few weeks ago. What a beautiful call and full of turkey. Such a nice guy as well. Can't wait to christen it.