turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Season ender

Started by joey46, February 23, 2024, 04:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey46

Too much politics and other "B's" going on several forums now  Hope  everyone has an enjoyable  season.  Post and pictures hopefully in June.

Bedge7767

I haven't seen anything about politics.
Jim

deerhunt1988

joey46

Other forums are little else now and probably until November.  Adapting only goes so far.  This forum does do a good job of keeping it to a minimum.  A few youth hunts start tomorrow then south zone Florida openers 3/2.  Going to be a busy few weeks so a perfect time to slow my internet shenanigans .  Good luck to all.  Turkey 2024 is underway.

Tom007

Quote from: joey46 on February 23, 2024, 10:42:40 PM
Other forums are little else now and probably until November.  Adapting only goes so far.  This forum does do a good job of keeping it to a minimum.  A few youth hunts start tomorrow then south zone Florida openers 3/2.  Going to be a busy few weeks so a perfect time to slow my internet shenanigans .  Good luck to all.  Turkey 2024 is underway.

Good luck to you, be safe....
"Solo hunter"

quavers59

When,I was on a Dying New York Hunting Forum-- not nywoodsandwaters- that Great Site is Growing by the Day! But the other one has not had a New Member in over 2 Years. The owner went MIA.
   Handful of Bad Apples over there. More Political over there now then Hunting Related. Just a handful of the same Guys posting up Boring Threads for the  Few remaining Active members.   I love this Site-- it is growing. Plenty of fresh Threads up all the time. I am on everyday.

JeffC

Good luck this season Mr. Joey, wish you a safe and successful season, will be looking forward to seeing your pictures and stories when you are ready sir. 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

eggshell

So far I would give Shannon the Nobel Peace prize for public forum administration. This is by far the best run I have ever been on. It is actually my lone survivor, I left every other one I ever joined. A fishing forum I really like got invaded by political arguments and people where even getting threatened I deleted my account. They could turn a picture of a carp into a political argument. You the man Old Gobbler!!!!! :z-winnersmiley:

Tom007

Quote from: eggshell on February 24, 2024, 07:15:49 AM
So far I would give Shannon the Nobel Peace prize for public forum administration. This is by far the best run I have ever been on. It is actually my lone survivor, I left every other one I ever joined. A fishing forum I really like got invaded by political arguments and people where even getting threatened I deleted my account. They could turn a picture of a carp into a political argument. You the man Old Gobbler!!!!! :z-winnersmiley:

X100 here. Best forum out there for sure!
"Solo hunter"

YoungGobbler

Me too I think this forum is a good one. Lot's of quality content and people take time to answer with quality observations and answers...

Greg Massey

Great forum, with like minded people who like sharing information and experiences.  Shannon does  an awesome job of trying to take care of the forum along with all of us ... We welcome all new members and Site Supporters who want to share and tribute to the forum.

bbcoach

Great forum here.  The BS always happens this time of year, with everyone Holed up with nothing to do.  Everything will level off around the middle of April, when seasons have kicked off or people are anticipating their season openers.

ruination

Easily one of the most friendly well balanced hunting sites or feeds out there.

It's a shame people cant turn it off sometimes.
.410 Favors the Bold

High plains drifter

That ultimate pheasant sight is full of limp noggins.

Howie g

You'll miss me and be back ,, nobody can resist my eliteness ...
They always come back ....