turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey specific hunting podcasts

Started by Tca126, February 15, 2024, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tca126

Recommendations on Turkey specific hunting podcasts? My job has me on the road for the majority of the day. Thanks

Sungrazer

I watch Spring Legion podcast on YouTube

OsceolaDreams

Kygobblergetter

Search podcast episodes with chubbs in them. All are worth a listen and he has some great perspectives as well as humor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howie g

Fist full of dirt podcast with cuz is good imo

Cowboy

Quote from: Howie g on February 15, 2024, 08:23:24 PM
Fist full of dirt podcast with cuz is good imo
I'll second that. Cuz is hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Bolandstrutters

Quote from: Kygobblergetter on February 15, 2024, 07:57:48 PM
Search podcast episodes with chubbs in them. All are worth a listen and he has some great perspectives as well as humor

Chubbs is absolutely hilarious and speaks the truth

EZ

Off the Roost Podcast by a couple of fellas on here.

Paulmyr

Thanks for the mention EZ, you were a great interview. If you'd like to hear the new 2024 Charles L. Jordan award winning call maker Anthony "EZ" Ezolt talk about wingbones, trumpets, and cane calls give us a listen at the Off the Roost Podcast as EZ walks us through the qualities of these unique directional turkey calls and how to play them.

We've also released an episode featuring another of OG's own, Jim "Gobblenut" Bates. Both Gobblenut and EZ were extremely gracious to offer us some time and we're great guests as Andre "Mossberg90MN" and I  hacked our way through our 1st couple interviews.

We're still a little rough around the edges but I think we're starting to get the hang of things.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

stewdawg

Quote from: Kygobblergetter on February 15, 2024, 07:57:48 PM

Anything with Chubbs in it is podcast gold.

deerhunt1988

x2 on any podcast with Chubbs. Glad he didn't get caught up  in the "fame"

Turkey Hunter Podcast has some good episodes.

Just listened to a couple "Off The Roost" episodes per recommendation of this thread. I enjoyed them, so I'll listen to more.

Sungrazer

turkeykiller22

Grounded Brand Outdoors podcast is geared towards turkey hunters. Check it out on youtube and also apple podcast or spotify.
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

aclawrence

Thanks for those links above. I've started working my way through them. I am enjoying the Turkey Season podcast. I like the host and the way he interviews. This is just my opinion but most of the podcast I've tried listening to the host just talk way too much for me. I would prefer to skip all the opening banter and jump right into the portion with the guest. And then try to let the guest do most of the talking.  That's just my two cents. I know it's a lot of work so thanks for all you out there providing turkey hunting content to listen to. 

cwhitfield96