OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I shouldn't be left alone

Started by zelmo1, February 14, 2024, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

Have a day off due to my new schedule. I can't shoot my KX-5 anymore due to my shoulder surgery and neck issues. It depresses me so I went to the huge local gun shop and they were in a dealing mood. I left with a SBE3 3.5" 12, a Steven's 301 .410 and 20 and a nice stainless maple 10/22. I also got a gift card for $180. I shouldn't be allowed in there anymore.  :OGturkeyhead: Z

Kytomgetter

I feel your pain. Couldn't resist. Nothing wrong with new toys

jhoward11

Don' think it's a sickness, but if it is, please send your address so I can hang out with you and catch whatever it is that you have. Just typing, I'm feeling a little woozzy. Shortly I'll be popping aspirin as I'm headed for the store. Someone call the coroner. It won't be because I'm sick, but my wife is going to kill me!!! Zelmo1, that is accessory to murder:) Have fun with those weapons.

Hook hanger

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Notsoyoungturk

Just doing your part to stimulate the economy like any good American.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

WV Flopper

LOL.

Good for you!!!

At least it wasn't an 18 year old blond or a 160K Corvette.

Tom007

Turkeybutt

Zelmo I like it. Better hunting experiences through aggressive spending.
Is the wife talking to you yet?

zelmo1

I didn't make it this long without knowing my adversary. The Ruger 10/22 Stainless maple made her go googly-eyed. She loves shooting the .22's. It's called self preservation bro.  :funnyturkey: Z

Boykin Hollow

The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys !!!!!

Happy

I hope you enjoy them to the fullest sir

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Timmer

I'm currently on medical leave and am going stir crazy.  I've spent quite a bit of time online looking at new toys.  So far no major purchases, but I've come close!
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

zelmo1

It wasnt all money going out. I sold 4 calls to people waiting to have their # called for service, lol.  Z

Paulmyr

Quote from: zelmo1 on February 15, 2024, 05:03:53 AM
I didn't make it this long without knowing my adversary. The Ruger 10/22 Stainless maple made her go googly-eyed. She loves shooting the .22's. It's called self preservation bro.  :funnyturkey: Z

A man's got to know his limitations! :z-guntootsmiley:
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.