OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Logo work/call design

Started by Brinkcalls, February 13, 2024, 10:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinkcalls

Did a custom job for some sound boards for a gentleman in... bet you can't guess where? I drew out the strutter from a still photo of a video I shot a few years ago. I did quite a few iterations till I liked the lines in the strutter. It looks CLEAN in person.

I wanted to know your thoughts. I'm thinking of offering all states to guys if they are wanting them. It's just another option.

Let me know whatcha think or what I should change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Great idea for customizing your calls.  One suggestion I would make is to add a bit more color...maybe a double or triple border for the state outlines with some additional colors, or perhaps a fill color for the states,...and maybe add a little more color to the gobbler.  Just my thoughts...but I tend to be a "colorful" kind of guy...   ;D :icon_thumright:

Brinkcalls

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 13, 2024, 10:48:17 PM
Great idea for customizing your calls.  One suggestion I would make is to add a bit more color...maybe a double or triple border for the state outlines with some additional colors, or perhaps a fill color for the states,...and maybe add a little more color to the gobbler.  Just my thoughts...but I tend to be a "colorful" kind of guy...   ;D :icon_thumright:
I thought the same thing! I'm gonna try that tonight. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk