Zobo

Quote from: Bedge7767 on February 10, 2024, 09:00:33 PM
Quote from: Zobo on February 10, 2024, 08:51:41 PM
Quote from: Bedge7767 on February 10, 2024, 03:25:20 PM
My post was sarcasm. It's hard to get humor to come across the keyboard. Lol

Especially if you're not funny.

(that's a sarcastic joke btw :camohat:)

My wife is the only person who thinks I'm not funny.  :z-guntootsmiley:

Yes, same here! ... and my wife's mother .... no humor whatsoever in that woman. :camohat:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tom007

The success and accomplishment in building this great forum of turkey hunters from all parts of the country and abroad is something to be proud of. Shannon, when you look at what you have done in your life, this sure has to be on top. The hectic schedule you keep always has time to keep this up and running, I know I speak for all of us, Thank you!

zelmo1

All the time and effort is appreciated Shannon, by us all. Z

the Ward

Well, now you done went and made me scared to use mine lol! Naw, just kidding, although I was kinda nervous carrying mine around last season with a jury rigged neoprene water bottle holder as a holster!
No worries for this season, as I will be sporting one of Yoder 409's awesome leather holsters especially made for it.Wanted and waited a long time to finally be able to get one of Shannon's calls, and it is staying with me till the end!  :z-guntootsmiley:

btodd00

I picked up one of Shannons calls recently from a member here, I made a post in the WTB section and he reached out to me. I expected when I made the post that I would get alot of people trying to sell them for crazy prices but that was not the case. Only had one person contact me, price was very fair, he was a member here for awhile and transaction was very smooth. I closed my WTB post as I only wanted one to hunt with. Would I buy another one if I ever came across a deal, of course! but im not actively looking. Hopefully its something I would never have to get rid of if hard times came along but you never know, if I did need to sell it for whatever reason it wouldn't matter to me what I paid for it, I would research what the market at that time and that would dictate the selling price 

I ended up with a maccasar ebony which I am not disappointed with at all but some of those desert ironwoods that I have seen are as pretty as it gets. 

Tom007

Quote from: btodd00 on February 14, 2024, 10:30:30 AM
I picked up one of Shannons calls recently from a member here, I made a post in the WTB section and he reached out to me. I expected when I made the post that I would get alot of people trying to sell them for crazy prices but that was not the case. Only had one person contact me, price was very fair, he was a member here for awhile and transaction was very smooth. I closed my WTB post as I only wanted one to hunt with. Would I buy another one if I ever came across a deal, of course! but im not actively looking. Hopefully its something I would never have to get rid of if hard times came along but you never know, if I did need to sell it for whatever reason it wouldn't matter to me what I paid for it, I would research what the market at that time and that would dictate the selling price 

I ended up with a maccasar ebony which I am not disappointed with at all but some of those desert ironwoods that I have seen are as pretty as it gets.

You will love it!

quavers59

After Reading this Thread,I think,I will take out this Spring my DD ADAMS Super Slate and signed Striker and my Decades old + unused Kenny Morgan Snuff/Tube Call in that Snakewood  Snuff/Tube container and never sell them.

runngun

Quote from: quavers59 on February 15, 2024, 04:01:35 PM
After Reading this Thread,I think,I will take out this Spring my DD ADAMS Super Slate and signed Striker and my Decades old + unused Kenny Morgan Snuff/Tube Call in that Snakewood  Snuff/Tube container and never sell them.
Oh man!!! You definitely have to do that!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

zelmo1

Some of you will still be around when I "get retired" from turkey hunting. If there are no grandchildren to pass it on to, my OG pushpin will either be in my casket with me or my wife will auction it off and donate the proceeds to veterans or kids. My 2 favorite groups. So stick around, you may get a 1/1 OG pushpin. As a side note, if foul play is involved, the call goes with me. Just info some of you may want.  :OGturkeyhead: Z