Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling All GOATS!

Started by GobbleNut, February 10, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I appreciate you Happy, you lovable delusional goat. You keep on being " special" bro. You are one of the more happy and confident goats I ever met. Z

Happy

When your childhood influences were Johnny bravo, Kelso from that 70's show, Keith Stone, and Randy Macho Man Savage, how could I not be confident?

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

reflexl

I see splattered snot has new uniforms.

JeffC

I think our uniforms are nicer than the outfit you were spotted wearing... :goofball: :toothy12: :toothy12:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lacire

Quote from: JeffC on April 09, 2024, 11:59:38 AM
I think our uniforms are nicer than the outfit you were spotted wearing... :goofball: :toothy12: :toothy12:

I think that was the time reflexl was protesting Zebra hunting in Africa, if I remember right he didn't get much airplay as it was during the same time they were broadcasting John and Yoko's Bed-in for peace.

Paulmyr

Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

JeffC

Paulmyr

What can I say? Sometimes my inner Elton John comes out! I try to keep him in the closet but there's no holden back the Rocket Man  :newmascot:       when turkey season comes along! Now, if I can just find that Pinhoti thong!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

reflexl

Quote from: lacire on April 09, 2024, 01:02:49 PM
Quote from: JeffC on April 09, 2024, 11:59:38 AM

I think that was the time reflexl was protesting Zebra hunting in Africa, if I remember right he didn't get much airplay as it was during the same time they were broadcasting John and Yoko's Bed-in for peace.

I tracked that zebra for 33 miles then jumped on it with a knife to get the hide for that outfit so there is that. Too bad the hide wasn't big enough to make you a suit too.

eggshell

Quote from: reflexl on April 09, 2024, 08:55:11 AM
I see splattered snot has new uniforms.

Yup Jeff telling Lacire that there's no zipper. if you didn't wear depends then pee down your leg.

JeffC

Thank you, needed a good laugh

Happy

Kinda looks like they already have peed down their legs.

lacire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

randy6471

Wow!!  :drool:
I hope we're gonna pass that around like we're doin with the calls GobbleNut won from Zelmo1!! Sure be fun to spend a couple days "runnin and gunnin" in that rig!! 

Happy

That beast there would beat the heck out of a boat! I am in!