North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling All GOATS!

Started by GobbleNut, February 10, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

Quote from: lacire on March 07, 2024, 12:55:23 AM
Jeff, I just went through all your posts today and just wanted to publicly apologize for leaving you alone out here with all this goat poop....

Was doing the best I could to keep them in their straight jackets, locked in their padded cells. Guess the meds wore off.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

JeffC

Because lacire is back!! :TooFunny:

lacire

Quote from: JeffC on March 07, 2024, 07:31:36 AM
Quote from: lacire on March 07, 2024, 12:55:23 AM
Jeff, I just went through all your posts today and just wanted to publicly apologize for leaving you alone out here with all this goat poop....

Was doing the best I could to keep them in their straight jackets, locked in their padded cells. Guess the meds wore off.

Yah, I heard they can't have a turkey dinner without "some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

lacire

I don't see anything on here much from Gobbleknots, it's heck only beating up on a teams weakest links..... :deadhorse:

JeffC

dont let them "Grummpies" near the Chianti, I live on that stuff :icon_thumright:

JeffC

somebody go wake up "Reject" tell him the gang is back together  :blob10: :toothy9: :goofball: :TooFunny:

Paulmyr

Uh, oh, the gang is back together!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

lacire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crow

JeffC

lacire

The goats must all be huddled in their blind together, awfully quiet this season. Must be realizing there golden days are over and having to come to terms with it..... balder, wrinklier and more like pot belly pigs than the lean and trim goats of yesteryear.

JeffC

They were still taking their meds...think "Reject" just woke up :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Happy

Still fairly lean and trim. Checked in at about a buck-80 this morning. Just biding my time. Have a lot of loose ends to tie up work- wise before I can get going. Thank goodness we have a few weeks still

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

Quote from: lacire on March 07, 2024, 08:30:57 AM
I don't see anything on here much from Gobbleknots, it's heck only beating up on a teams weakest links..... :deadhorse:

Good to see you back, buddy.  I was beginning to worry that the champion trash talker from last year's contest had retired (although Jeff has been doing a great job in your absence).  As for me, I am around, but my teammates have been doing such a fine job with our usual harassment strategy that I haven't felt the need to jump in.  Besides, my trash talking is not on the same level as some of the guys on both of our teams!   ;D :D

JeffC

Good to see the "Grand Puuba" checking in on his herd of "Grummpies", (we probably need someone to bail us all out when we go tooo far)  Looking forward to another great season. Wish you a Happy, Safe and Successful season Sir.