Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling All GOATS!

Started by GobbleNut, February 10, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

And not to be outdone "Reject" got matching camo :goofball: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

JeffC

:z-dizzy: :z-dizzy: :z-dizzy:

and now "crackedshell went and started the delusional "sabbatical" hunting to "cranky"....someone needs to get the nurses to triple up the meds!!!

Happy

Kinda funny observation. When I get up in the morning and check our page. Nothing. About 8 am I check and someone is attempting to harass us. Yet we are the ones accused of always sleeping

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Paulmyr

Quote from: JeffC on February 23, 2024, 07:48:39 AM
See you got some new camo this year "Peepaul"  :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:

Although pink is my color, I'm not sure that's me because I don't do tiara's!

Here fishy, fishy!.......twitch, twitch, nibble, nibble.........ooh, ooh, I think I got a bite! Twitch, twitch.......
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Happy

Unlike most fish. Early morning is not the best time to catch a scattered flocker.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Happy on February 23, 2024, 08:44:26 AM
Unlike most fish. Early morning is not the best time to catch a scattered flocker.

Yeah, but they persistent little buggers so you never know!

Here JeffC, JeffC, JeffC.........twitch, twitch.........

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

JeffC

I guess all that gym work is paying off "Happless" took 4 cops and 2 town workers to round you up.. :toothy12:

Happy

Yup, and 2 of them fellers fought dirty. Didn't recall tasers being on the list of items allowed.

zelmo1

I guess when you spit, bite, kick and gore people tasers are fair to use.  :funnyturkey: Z

Paulmyr

Quote from: reflexl on February 22, 2024, 07:46:14 PM
Looks like we may not have much competition. Right now it looks like:
The Goats
The Sink Stoppers
The Splattered Snot
The Boring Twinkies
The Spelling Bees

What? Where are the  Puns N Posers? No returning chumps this year?!

Happy

Rumor has it they crapped themselves when they heard the GOATS were assembling. Figure they will be around after they regain their composure and get cleaned up.

JeffC

So poor "Cranky" heard there is a contest, :TooFunny: :toothy12: :TooFunny: so he put on his Sunday best...

crow

Go big or go home, and if you ain't handy you better be handsome

JeffC

JeffC

Nice to see "Happless" woke up   :TooFunny: