OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Vest

Started by MCturkey, February 08, 2024, 09:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinkcalls

I got a Nomad Mg gen 2 and so far it's been a great vest. Definitely worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PALongspur

Quote from: Burtwill link=topic= :agreed:116315.msg1166589#msg1166589 date=1707480823
i really like my M2 vest from Tethrd. Dont see me buying another vest for many years.

:agreed:

cwhitfield96

I second the Sitka vest not a huge Sitka fan and only own a couple pieces but their Turkey vest is well made and thought out. Not a ton of pockets but enough where everything has its place. Nothing more frustrating than digging through pockets for what you want. Using a bladder for water is also a game changer if hunt for long periods.

HillclimberWV

I got the nomad pursuit last spring. Put alot of miles in with it on and only have 2 complaints. The pot call pockets are small and the magnet is hard to get hooked right to the seat. It holds good if you get it connected right but can be PITA. Other than that i really like it. Upgrade over my old super elite.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Howie g

I've got a grounded 1.O brand new for sale.

fmf

Quote from: cwhitfield96 on February 10, 2024, 04:27:15 PM
I second the Sitka vest not a huge Sitka fan and only own a couple pieces but their Turkey vest is well made and thought out. Not a ton of pockets but enough where everything has its place. Nothing more frustrating than digging through pockets for what you want. Using a bladder for water is also a game changer if hunt for long periods.

third.  I wanted to hate it, never owned anything sitka prior, but it is fantastic

Rt0426

I got my M2 a few months ago, and I like it a lot.  Super light and comfortable.  I ended up buying the 2 vertical pockets, and was able to fit everything I had in my old Cabelas Tat'r in the M2.  They say 100% American made and their customer service has been top notch so far.

Johnhunter21

Did anyone see any new vests or have any opinions of new ones at the show? My buddy was telling me about a Final Approach brand that seemed pretty cool. It has a detachable decoy bag that even has a turkey chair pocket. He said the seat pad system slides up inside the vest instead of flipping back. I tried looking it up on their website but it must be brand new.