OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hunter 22, yearly remembrance

Started by Bowguy, February 08, 2024, 02:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Hunter 22 was a big part of this site. So was All about shooting so let's remember them and kill a bird for them this spring.

Yoder409

Rickey was good people.  I have a couple box calls that were his.

Not for sale.   ;)
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

RIP ... Both of them were awesome guys and loved everything about turkeys .... GOD BLESS

Wigsplitter

Hunter 22s call collection was my envy and Clark had a lot of gun knowledge! Both were amazing contributors to this site!!

runngun

Thanks for posting this!!! I remember both of them. They were both super assets to this family of ours. Clark Bush absolutely knew his way around shotguns for sure.
I recall one time Clark let someone shoot his wife's gun at the world shoot. When Clark wasn't paying attention the guy fooled with sight adjustment and boogered it up!!! Not good!!!! But he got it figured out.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

zelmo1

tracker#1

When I was a newbie on this site Ricky helped me with purchasing calls through PMs and Clark answered all my questions about patterning and chokes. Miss them...R.I.P Will never forget them...

Harty

I learned a lot from both of them. RIP.

3bailey3

davisd9

I have missed seeing Mr. Rickey at Unicoi. I enjoyed conversing with him and seeing his spoils. He listened to many of my sound files. Until we meet again!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

1iagobblergetter

Great guys! Bought a call or 2 from Ricky through the years! & Clark helped me get a Benelli dialed in....R.i.p. My O.G. friends....

turkey stew

Rickey was always a blast to talk turkey and calls. Enjoyed his turkey call pics.

Zobo

I used to lurk in awe of Rickey's call collection  :drool:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

West Augusta

Rickey was my best internet friend.  We DM'd several times a day and hunted turkeys in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas.  Miss ya buddy.   
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.