OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti calls

Started by slave601, February 02, 2024, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

Quote from: arkrem870 on February 13, 2024, 02:02:24 PM
Guaranteed knelling gobbler on leg bottomland hero pics for many here.  Learn to hunt for yourself. Hunt because you love it. Not because you need confirmation from strangers. It's now a competition these days between men when it should only be a competition between you and The gobbler. Kill one and dont tell anyone.....then see if it's still fun
Well said
"thinnin the flock"

PALongspur

Bedge7767

Jim

gaswamp

sold some pot calls pretty quick.

Old Gobbler

Turkey calls ....the beauty of em is that they do all the talking for the maker ...your in essence selling the SOUND first and foremost.....

The gobbler that spent the night in a pine tree really is not going to care about someone's opinion... 

Let's " be nice "
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

runngun

They make great sounding calls. I don't own any of them, a friend does. Some of there wood based calls looks good too. Too me sounds Matter, to a turkey.

Y'all have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bo.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

ncturkey

I have not bought one of his pot calls. But I have bought some of his mouth calls. I do not know if they are made by him or not I do not care. I just like the calls:

dublelung

:wagon:   Royal OG Rumble 2024    :TrainWreck1:
Fighting out of this corner and in the Sitka trunks we have Yallruineditall! Yallruineditall is the reigning champion and comes in with a record of 12-1 and enters the ring facing the highly frowned upon product of the Youtube generation Bootlickerrrrr! Bootlicker 13-2 is the former champion and finally found his way back into the ring with Onx maps and is wearing Mossy Oak Bottomland trunks.
Letssss get ready to rumbleeeee!     :OGturkeyhead:

RiverBuck

Haha!

I hope everyone has an enjoyable season

GobbleNut

Quote from: dublelung on February 29, 2024, 11:46:22 AM
:wagon:   Royal OG Rumble 2024    :TrainWreck1:
Fighting out of this corner and in the Sitka trunks we have Yallruineditall! Yallruineditall is the reigning champion and comes in with a record of 12-1 and enters the ring facing the highly frowned upon product of the Youtube generation Bootlickerrrrr! Bootlicker 13-2 is the former champion and finally found his way back into the ring with Onx maps and is wearing Mossy Oak Bottomland trunks.
Letssss get ready to rumbleeeee!     :OGturkeyhead:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Love it!   ;D

BrowningBuster

Threads like this with a bunch of haters who have yet to leave their own counties or states for that matter, without question makes me want to puke.

deerhunt1988

Quote from: BrowningBuster on February 29, 2024, 05:53:00 PM
Threads like this with a bunch of haters who have yet to leave their own counties or states for that matter, without question makes me want to puke.

Bet ya most of the "haters" you reference are pretty well versed in traveling to other states to hunt. That is how they know how much damage has been done thanks to YouTube.

silent tom

^exactly.   Just trying to stay in the woods, this "hater" will hunt 12+ states this year with all the additional restrictions we now face. 
More 1 bird limits, 1 bird in the first 10 days, etc, etc.

Shiloh

I got some of his mouth calls and I like them a lot.  Don't care much for his videos and don't have any of his stickers, shirts or hats. 

Howie g