OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

RIP Zach Farmer

Started by PalmettoRon, January 29, 2024, 08:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PalmettoRon

I heard from a friend in Orangeburg SC that Zach Farmer passed away this morning. He has been ailing, but what a gentleman he was.

slicksbeagles1

Prayers for the family My he rest in peace and happy to be in the presence of God and his wife

Tom007

Wow, RIP........God Bless you and your family.....

Greg Massey

I sure hate to hear that he has passed away ... Lots of prayers for his daughter ....

PharmHunter

RIP to a fine, Christian gentleman and turkey world legend.

Notsoyoungturk

I never had the pleasure of meeting him.  I know several people that were his good friends and they always commented on what a special person he was.  He has been very ill recently.  Fortunately, he can be at peace and join his wife again.  RIP Reverend.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

tal

Sad news. The world lost a good man.  :cross2:

packmule

Oh man....God speed and thoughts and prayers to the family.

Gobbler428

Rest in peace Rev Zach, thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends 

Zobo

To talk about him as a legend is almost an understatement, a good man who valued what mattered most in life, God, family and fellowship. Deepest condolences to his family, praying that Christ's grace and peace surrounds and comforts them.:cross2: God is with the broken-hearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit  Psalms 34:18
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

zelmo1

Prayers to the family and God speed to Mr Farmer  :cross2: :cross2: Z

Jbird22

I never met him or spoke to him but I've always enjoyed listening to him talk on various Youtube videos. What a loss to the turkey hunting/turkey call making community! Rest well, sir!

gobblers roost

May God rest his sole we all lost another good one . Be with his family. Scout a place for me to hunt up there.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

fordhunt

My prayers go out to his family

Badger

Prayers to the family and friends. God speed.