turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

GG satchel insert…very cool

Started by bowbird87, January 26, 2024, 08:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowbird87

I've had the idea of getting an insert made for my minimalist satchel since I bought it. I don't use mine to hunt much. I prefer to use it as a way to store the rotation of calls I want to have available when hunting.  So I reach out to a friend who is a professional tinkerer and together we came up with a design and he killed it. The insert is padded and the material matches the satchel perfectly. I can now carry six more pots and four more strikers when traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

That's a great idea, thanks for sharing. My Glenda Green satchel looks like it's pregnant from all the stuff I carried, but I love my satchel, no vest for myself...

bowbird87

Mrs Glenda stuff is great. I think I'm gonna have him add a single finger pull tab to the insert, but over all he knocked it out the park.

Notsoyoungturk

Great idea.  I have a minimalist that I use to hunt but a larger one that I pack if I am traveling.  That insert would be a great addition.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

bowbird87

I may ask him to make a few more to sell. He's made me some cool stuff.

Tom007