OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks!

Started by 3bailey3, January 25, 2024, 07:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

We have some really good folks on here! Boykin Hollow (MA) ask I if wanted him to pick me out anything at Unicoi, I wanted alot but ask him to try and get me Lonzo stoned aluminum in a acrylic pot, MA texted me and said he didn't have one but to call him first of the week, I text Lon and he was already working on it,,it came in today and it's a smoker! Then another member and I made a trade and I got a Age and a Seth Hamon trumpet that I really like. Then the next day another member sent me a PM asking about if I was interested a Lamar Williams box call. I think we had talked about it over 3 or 4 years ago and he remembered I wanted one and he got two at the show and asked if I wanted one, Heck Yeah! It came in today also, Thanks you guys!

runngun

Man you're never gonna be able to overcome the addiction with friends like that!!! Congratulations on the calls and your FRIENDS!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Zobo

Great to hear! So many really good folks on this forum...it truly is the best online group I've ever been associated with. 
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Lcmacd 58

You ended up with some dandy calls . Congrats
Unicoi is on my bucket list. I didnt get to go because of other obligations. I will be there 1 day.
Congratulations again

turkey stew

Congrats on some awesome calls with the help of the OG community! Mighty fine people on this site!

Haypatch

Those are some fine callers Bailey!! Congrats on that haul!