OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pawn Shop Find

Started by blake_08, November 17, 2023, 04:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blake_08

Look at what i found in the pawn shop today. Original 1992 tree bark 11-87 special purpose NWTF with serial number matching box and for $699. I couldn't believe it. Dip is in 9/10 condition and gun looks very lightly used. Now I'd like to find an old vintage nylon gun sling that i seen everyone using when i was a kid in the 90s. If anyone has one to part with I'd buy it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HartClemson99

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

b wilt

You should play the lottery soon with that kind of luck! Very Nice!

Turkeybutt

3bailey3

YoungGobbler

Badger

mountainhunter1

You did really well. And you will be really happy with the performance of that gun. Remington was truly on top of the mtn during those years. 
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Notsoyoungturk

Great find.  That one will serve you well.  Love the old camo
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

eddie234

Sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

zelmo1

OK, twist my arm, $700 and I pay the shipping to me, lol. Congrats bro, nice early xmas present. Z

Tom007

Quote from: zelmo1 on November 20, 2023, 05:47:53 AM
OK, twist my arm, $700 and I pay the shipping to me, lol. Congrats bro, nice early xmas present. Z

The way these are selling Z, you would be $1300 bucks short......lol, great find there. They only made them one year.....
"Solo hunter"

blake_08

After i got home from the pawn shop with it, i inspected it more closely. The barrel codes stamped into the barrel dates it February 1992. There was a tiny bit of fowling in the barrel so i know it's been shot before, but the dip has 1 little blemish and that is the ONLY blemish on the gun. The charging handle has no bluing wore off which you usually see when guns are slid in and out of cases,  and the loading gate does not have that line that is usually left from the shell hull sliding on the metal when loading. The gun is in 9.9/10 condition. I plan on hunting with it just enough to kill one gobbler then putting it in the safe. If it already showed signs of wear I'd hunt it, but given the condition it's in, I've got other guns to hunt with instead.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"