News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Is Cody Calls gone again ??

Started by Yoder409, November 15, 2023, 04:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Can't get a hold of anyone there.

I sent a World Class glass call back for inspection/repair 7 or 8 months ago.  Called and talked to Deb.  I tried checking on it here and there but only got the answering machine.  I don't like answering machines.  So I didn't leave any messages for the longest while.  But over the last 3-4 months, I've called and left 3-4 messages.........  Crickets.    ???
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

It's a shame, it appears that they just can't get operations up and running. Sad because they do make great calls for sure.....

JeffC

Hope you get your call back Don, maybe someone up that way will volunteer to go by and knock on door??
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Yoder409

Yeah............. I'm not mad or anything.  The Zearings are good people.

I'd just kinda like to know if my call is gonna get fixed or if it's not repairable or what ??  Just a return phone call.  If it can't be repaired and needs to go in the trash can, I'm OK with that.  But I'd like to hear something back .
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

WV Flopper

I made a sizable order for a private order late spring early summer this year. At the time was told calls would be ready around September. I called Thursday and left a message, haven't heard anything.

Like you, notification would be good. I do want the calls to be right and too their standards so not rushing that process.

Earlybird31

I submitted an order form for a Spec 1 in early 2022. I'm not a Facebook guy, but I got my wife to get me their email addy so I could check with them to update my payment info. The old and new emails bounced back. Is there an updated email address? I'm not mad, I just want to check to see if they'll still be making calls and if my order is still in the hopper. Thanks in advance.
Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think - Moliere

Yoder409

Quote from: Earlybird31 on December 01, 2023, 08:57:25 AM
Is there an updated email address?

The one listed on their Facebook page is mail@codyturkeycalls.com

Dunno if that helps or not.
PA elitist since 1979

longbow2240

I tried to get on the list for a box call back in the spring, they posted on Facebook they were taking orders by email but never heard back from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1iagobblergetter

They need to either get out of business or get back in it imo...

Yoder409

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on December 10, 2023, 11:25:41 PM

HOPEFULLY back IN.

Bill and Debbie are pioneers in the industry AND wonderful people.  I hope whatever's going on works itself out and Cody Calls return.
PA elitist since 1979

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on December 11, 2023, 06:04:05 AM
Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on December 10, 2023, 11:25:41 PM

HOPEFULLY back IN.

Bill and Debbie are pioneers in the industry AND wonderful people.  I hope whatever's going on works itself out and Cody Calls return.

X2, They produce great calls and are great people. No doubt if they can make a comeback, their calls will sell for sure......I wish them the best....

runngun

They're really good people.  Last year I was I was on a tear buying calls. I already had a bunch but wanted more. I talked to them last summer and they were doing great.
I absolutely enjoy all of the calls that they have made.  Have several that are signed.

Y'all have a good one and May God bless y'all ,Bo.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Zobo

Honestly this doesn't look good. They should return phone calls and messages.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

dan

I've called a few times to place an order and left a message but no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yelper

I gave up on them. I placed my order, she took my credit card information and that was 4 years ago and I never got my call. I have called so many times with no answer.