OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's wrong with me? Can't help myself!

Started by jhoward11, October 25, 2023, 10:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhoward11

Fellas, I need help!!! I have 5 pair of boots, racks of hunting clothes, 3 vests, 23 guns, 10 pot calls, 3 box calls, un-godly number of mouth calls, Shells out my backside, 15 strikers, 4 pop-up blinds, 5 decoys, and can go on and on. Told buddy the other day the NWTF is only 4 months away and do we want to make plans for the wife's to go with us and they can go shopping while we go pick up some stuff at the convention. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED???  I've got it bad! I should probably go talk to someone!

Greg Massey

I like the part where your telling the wives to go shopping without y'all ... No need for them to see everything you buy ... LOL

Yoder409

Only THREE box calls ???    :o

You need to get on the stick, brother !!!!!   That'll NEVER do..........

:TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

boatpaddle

Quote from: Yoder409 on October 25, 2023, 10:58:40 AM
Only THREE box calls ???    :o

You need to get on the stick, brother !!!!!   That'll NEVER do..........

Ahhhh Grasshopper,

You can add a bunch of paddle calls along with 2 dozen more box calls...

Get a scratch box, a tube call, some wingbones, a bunch of trumpets...

Why have an orchestra,  when you can a symphony???

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

310 gauge

Only 10 Pots and 15 Strikers????  I couldn't even sleep at night......HAHAHA!!!

Tail Feathers

JHOWARD, you are good to go in the gun department, until something better comes along, but you are lacking a bit in pot and box calls.  And if you don't have some scratch boxes, trumpets, wingbones...why I shudder to think what you may need to buy!

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

tal

The people I talk to tell me to buy more! It's easy to quit buying calls, I've done it lots of times.

boatpaddle

Quote from: tal on October 25, 2023, 04:03:58 PM
The people I talk to tell me to buy more! It's easy to quit buying calls, I've done it lots of times.
Lol..

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Tom007

Boykin Hollow

There is always room for one more gun. Just bring it in and put it in the gun safe while the wife is away, she will never notice another one !!!!

Greg Massey

NOW THIS IS  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :OGturkeyhead:

Sir-diealot

Only 3 box calls and 15 strikers? This simply does not compute!!! I have at least 8 box calls and over 100 strikers and I am poor white trash.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

crow

Flounder, your first mistake was listening to. us  :D

Chief Razor

I don't see a problem requiring further assistance or conversation.  It all seems quite reasonable to me.

zelmo1

Your issue is your conscience, it needs recalibration. Z