OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gun Skins Camo

Started by Tom007, August 28, 2023, 07:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Took on a little project putting Gun Skin Camo on my Black Synthetic Browning Gold 10 gauge. I read about this product. I have used the Mossy Oak Gun Skin and was satisfied. This however is thicker material, and has a real nice texture, non-slippery. It has a life-time guarantee. It took me and my wife about 2 hours to install it. She is artistic, and very good with the exacto- knife. I degreased the gun with a product called Frog Lube. It works extremely well, and is non-petroleum based. Has no smell, but works extremely well. We took our time, using a heat gun. I have to say, it looks like it was factory dipped. A very good alternative and cost effective way to camo any firearm. Thanks for looking...
"Solo hunter"

Lcmacd 58

That looks really nice
Good job

Tom007

Thanks, great product. Seals and protects gun too.....
"Solo hunter"

Muzzy61

Looks great, you did a really good job with it.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Ridge Rooster

Looks great!!

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

Sir-diealot

Turned out great, I didn't get mine installed in time for this Spring, I have everything I need, just have to get it done. Your results are encouraging, thanks for posting.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

You bet, thanks. It really  comes out good if you take your time. The material is thick, durable, and not slippery. Has the factory dipped feel....
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

I like it ... Looks great ....

bwhana

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

lunghit

Very nice. Looks like a professional dip job was done but with a better material.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Tom007

Appreciate it. Anyone can do it with patience. I like the fact it seals the gun from moisture, and protects it.....
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

Quote from: Tom007 on August 29, 2023, 12:28:28 PM
Appreciate it. Anyone can do it with patience. I like the fact it seals the gun from moisture, and protects it.....