OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Eddie Salter / Prayers / Update / UPDATE

Started by Greg Massey, August 27, 2023, 03:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Eddie Salter needs all his turkey hunting friends prayers please.. He is in ICU in Montgomery Al ..

Prayers

UPDATE:

He's off the Ventilator and talking this morning. Still has a long way to go... They ask for continued prayers from everyone...

Eddie is doing better and is back home .. The Power of Prayers .... He wants to thank everyone ....

Farmboy27

Oh man I hate to hear that. Hoping for the best. Wondering what's wrong? 

tal

tha bugman

Kylongspur88

Wigsplitter

Turkeybutt

Eddie is a good man who always made me laugh.
My prayers will go out for him.

zelmo1

Good entertainer and turkey hunter and a better man, you are in our prayers brother. Z

Tom007

God bless him and his family...

Muzzy61

Prayers sent for Eddie and family.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tracker#1

Notsoyoungturk

Prayers for him and his family.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

gobblers roost

God speed  Eddie, we're all pulling for u!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

grayfox

Prayers sent. Met Eddie a few years ago & really enjoyed talking to him. Praying for a full recovery.

Turkeybutt

UPDATE

I called Eddie on Friday Sept 1st. He is out of ICU and on the mend. We did some talking about turkey hunting, had a laugh or two so you know he's feeling better.

I called to check on Ms Glenda Green. As you know she was feeling a little under the weather a few months back. We talked to for 5 or 10 minutes ( Sweet lady) she is feeling better and I guess I caught her just came up from her shop, so I take it she was back sewing.