turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Moonshine Leather

Started by ChesterCopperpot, August 03, 2023, 09:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

I'm out on the road doing some events and last night Bryan Absher of Moonshine Leatherworks showed up with a shotgun sling for my turkey gun. He knew I was bad to wear Joy Dog Food hats so he worked my last name onto the sling with the same font. Probably the nicest sling I've ever held, which is to say if you're in the market for one that'll be passed down when you're dead and gone, get in touch with Bryan. He's usually at about a six month backlist, so you've got plenty of time right now for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Very nice .. congrats on a fine looking sling and hats ... Can't wait to see some turkey blood on the sling this coming spring ....

3bailey3

Turkeybutt

Good looking sling Dave.
Thanks for posting the photo and giving us the information.

PharmHunter

Bryan's work is top knotch and he's as fine a fella as you're gonna find.

Tom007

Amen. Nice sling Dave. Bryan is finishing mine up, should come soon. He makes beautiful slings....can't wait. Good guy too....

randywallace

Everything from Moonshine is top notch.  Fine work.

Notsoyoungturk

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Bottomland OG

That is a great looking sling. I can definitely see myself owning one in the near future.

310 gauge

First class as always!  Got a belt on order for my Son now.

PalmettoRon

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on August 03, 2023, 09:36:28 AM
I'm out on the road doing some events and last night Bryan Absher of Moonshine Leatherworks showed up with a shotgun sling for my turkey gun. He knew I was bad to wear Joy Dog Food hats so he worked my last name onto the sling with the same font. Probably the nicest sling I've ever held, which is to say if you're in the market for one that'll be passed down when you're dead and gone, get in touch with Bryan. He's usually at about a six month backlist, so you've got plenty of time right now for next season.

Placed an order for the dark brown bridle with Greenleaf insert last night. Thanks for the info! See you at Judson's Monday night.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: PalmettoRon on August 06, 2023, 09:56:55 AM
Placed an order for the dark brown bridle with Greenleaf insert last night. Thanks for the info! See you at Judson's Monday night.
That'll look great! Look forward to seeing it. Well worth the wait.

Tom007

Got mine from Bryan today. Better than the pictures. Very high quality all the way through. This sling is comfortable. Bryan is a great guy to deal with too.

Tail Feathers

Looking good guys.  Moonshine sure does some fine work.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

3bailey3