News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Just a little presentation

Started by YoungGobbler, July 28, 2023, 08:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungGobbler

Hello fellow turkey hunters...

I found this forum by looking for turkey advices on the net and i find that members on here are very joyfull, knowledgeable and very passionate about turkey hunting, so after reading a lots of treads i decided to join the forum as a member since I have a few questions that i'd like to discuss when the time will be right...

So I am 24 and i hunt for 12 years now and i have quite a good background of hunting experiences... Lots of experiences with moose... lots of grouse and hare hunting experiences... A few deer experiences altough I've never killed one... And this past spring was my first time Turkey Hunting and I had a blast and i am now HOOKED for life to that hunting  ;D 

To be honest, i always heard about turkey hunters saying that turkey hunting was awsome and it was such a thrill and everything... And I was like... So is every type of hunting!  ::) Whatever i hunted was ALWAYS a thrill... But since I had a taste of Turkey Hunting... Wow... now I understand and i say the same thing as you guys  ;D It was my first time hunting this specie and now it's already my favourite specie to hunt  ;D

I hunted solo this year, never had any mentor to show me the ropes with this turkey game... And at my first sit of turkey hunting ever... I had a nice tom come right at me after he flew down... And he gave me quite a show since i actually missed my first shot at him and he then came BACK running after I recalled him  ;D It was awesome  ;D I then spent the rest of the season chasing these birds with lots of actions at every single sit i did... Such a thrill... I was glad to not be a newby at hunting in general cause i would have made a lot more mistakes than i already did  ;D :TooFunny:

It's now near august and i am still reading and watching videos about spring hunting... But I am so stoked for fall hunting season!!

It's only a one week season in my neck of the woods... And I hope i can be out there as much as I can and just enjoy Chasing Turkeys in The Turkey Woods  8)

Have a nice summer guys, fall is coming fast and I hope i can have a few good turkey discussions with you in the future , cheers  :icon_thumright:

Vintage

NCL

Greg Massey

Welcome from Tennessee... Yes a lot of fine turkey hunters on this forum and we all can learn from each other ....

YoungGobbler

Quote from: Greg Massey on July 29, 2023, 12:17:28 PM
Welcome from Tennessee... Yes a lot of fine turkey hunters on this forum and we all can learn from each other ....

:agreed: 

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Turkeybutt

:wagon:
Welcome from Pa.
Don't be afraid to talk about or share your mistakes. We all made them and thats how we learn from one another.
This is the best forum to be involved with.

Vintage

topdre09

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk