OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gettin old......

Started by Tarheel, July 15, 2023, 10:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarheel

I will say I discovered a number of unfinished projects hidden under wood dust and cobwebs I need to finish up....so the time spent looking for the osage wasn't a total loss....it had some benefit.....LOL!!!

Yoder409

Quote from: Tarheel on July 16, 2023, 11:17:49 PM
I will say I discovered a number of unfinished projects hidden under wood dust and cobwebs I need to finish up....so the time spent looking for the osage wasn't a total loss....it had some benefit.....LOL!!!

See ???   The silver lining !!!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tarheel

This is why I wanted to find my osage burl....and I haven't turned the nicest blanks yet.  I was told these blanks had been sitting in a box under an old office desk for 20-30 years.  I know it's the hardest osage I've ever turned. 

buckeye b

Its called CRS  Thats why I call my wife of 57 years  Honey  Icant remember her name

Lcmacd 58

Oh my ..... those blanks were definitely worth finding

GregN

Unfortunately, no one escapes memory loss, it will effect all of us sooner or  later.
I find my self using my phone  to take pics or make notes of things I know I will forget
It works for me.  Greg

Lcmacd 58

Quote from: GregN on July 21, 2023, 03:56:00 PM
Unfortunately, no one escapes memory loss, it will effect all of us sooner or  later.
I find my self using my phone  to take pics or make notes of things I know I will forget
It works for me.  Greg
Good advise ..... sometimes thats all it takes to jog the brain ....