OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Do they have?

Started by Sir-diealot, May 30, 2023, 09:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Camo dye for the beard that lasts 32 days? I look like the Northern end of a South bound Whitetail deer!

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tail Feathers

That may require a mask.
I, for one, am much more handsome in a mask. :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Sir-diealot

I am getting ready to go try to sit against a tree, I do have a mask but am not fond of them. I have not tried to sit against a tree all season, have some problems that makes it painful but I have been telling myself all season I would try it and there is just today and tomorrow so here I go today.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Tom007

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 30, 2023, 09:41:02 AM
I am getting ready to go try to sit against a tree, I do have a mask but am not fond of them. I have not tried to sit against a tree all season, have some problems that makes it painful but I have been telling myself all season I would try it and there is just today and tomorrow so here I go today.

By the time they see you, BOOM, it's over!

Paulmyr

Maybe braid the beard before hunts. At least it will cut the surface area down a bit.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

sswv

shut your mouth and hold your nose with one hand and spray some of that flat black wally world paint on the grey.    it's a thought.   LOL

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on May 30, 2023, 09:44:48 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 30, 2023, 09:41:02 AM

By the time they see you, BOOM, it's over!
Well that did not last long at all, my foot would not let me sit that way, it was a toetal disaster. I have an appointment on the sixth, I am getting the middle three toes worked on for the second time. I had the hammer toes "fixed" back in the mid 90's but they need work again, I am walking on the side of the shall we say "Ring toe" to the outside and close to the same for the other two. They have given me problems long enough, time to get them fixed before the Fall season.

John Koenig:

TrackeySauresRex

Don't do it now... You gotta gear up for that off duty Sant Clause gig in the mall soon.   :toothy9:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 30, 2023, 10:48:56 AM
Don't do it now... You gotta gear up for that off duty Sant Clause gig in the mall soon.   :toothy9:
Homey don't play that. Against my belief system. I smiled at the joke though. :D

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Paulmyr on May 30, 2023, 09:46:49 AM
Maybe braid the beard before hunts. At least it will cut the surface area down a bit.
My friends daughter was always trying to give me "Poney Beards" at church.

John Koenig:

TrackeySauresRex

Well that did not last long at all, my foot would not let me sit that way, it was a toetal disaster. I have an appointment on the sixth, I am getting the middle three toes worked on for the second time. I had the hammer toes "fixed" back in the mid 90's but they need work again, I am walking on the side of the shall we say "Ring toe" to the outside and close to the same for the other two. They have given me problems long enough time to get them fixed before the Fall season.

[/quote]

I have a friend who had this, wishing you a speedy recovery.
  I also have a long time friend in his mid 80's and still at it! His son went and brought him one of them swivel hunting chairs. He is comfortable and he can sit a long period of time. They are expensive but worth every cent if it keeps you out there.
I'd try the loose fit camo bandanna for your face. Ya might like better than the mask.
B-Well
Johnny

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 30, 2023, 10:55:32 AM
Homey don't play that. Against my belief system. I smiled at the joke though. :D

I'm glad you got a 1/2 a giggle  :icon_thumright:

My season is over. Enjoy the rest of yours. Hunt em up!  :turkey:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sswv on May 30, 2023, 10:33:53 AM
shut your mouth and hold your nose with one hand and spray some of that flat black wally world paint on the grey.    it's a thought.   LOL
Huffing was never my cup of tea. Besides you are supposed to use silver or gold when you huff, not black silly!

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 30, 2023, 11:05:00 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 30, 2023, 10:55:32 AM

I'm glad you got a 1/2 a giggle  :icon_thumright:

My season is over. Enjoy the rest of yours. Hunt em up!  :turkey:
Thanks, mine ends tomorrow. Has been a decent one, wish I had not missed the beginning though. Better than no season though!

John Koenig:

ManfromGreenSwamp

Only thing to worry about is them gonna make a nest in that thing! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button