only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Apex Ammo Sale

Started by Sir-diealot, May 25, 2023, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Apex is having a sale, 23% off until Monday. ?MEMORIAL DAY

23% OFF for 2023!
Take 23% OFF our in stock inventory! Whether you want to stock up on turkey loads for next spring, or start stockpiling your waterfowl selection! We don't run sales often, so get in on it now! Free shipping on orders over $149.99!

Use code: memorial2023 at checkout

Sale ends Monday

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

slave601

Heck they don't have much in stock. I emailed them yesterday when they'd have their green leaf edition 3" 9x10 12 gauge load back in stock and they told me sometime in the fall. Not good
"thinnin the flock"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: slave601 on May 25, 2023, 06:33:22 PM
Heck they don't have much in stock. I emailed them yesterday when they'd have their green leaf edition 3" 9x10 12 gauge load back in stock and they told me sometime in the fall. Not good
If I had the money I would get the 3" 12 GA #9 2 1/4 Oz. Load they have in stock.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

ruination

Perfect, thanks for the heads up.  15 3 inch 12 guage at less than $50 a box was too good to pass up.

I bought the load you mentioned.
.410 Favors the Bold

DROCK

Thanks for the heads up. Just placed an order

SwampRooster17

Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

You're all welcome,  wish I had the funds, I have been wanting to try TSS

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

CntrlPAlongbeard

Always wanted to try apex but always had trouble with finding it in stock.
Too much invested in federal shells now to switch
You are going to find him endlessly fascinating, occasionally easy, regularly difficult, and frequently impossible, but never dull. -Col. Tom Kelly

Jim K

My buddy and I are splitting a case. Ordered today. Good price!!

Old Timer

Im staying with the 20ga 3 inch 1 5/8 oz #8. Fantastic pattern. Got my order in. Now with  just a few day left in the season Im working hard to get a bird. Got a lot of miles on these dogs this year. Lol

joey46

Good stuff.  Have used their Ninja .410 in my Stevens 301 for a few seasons.  Nice even pattern and not too tight with a Jebs Headhunter choke. 

quackaddict

Wish they had some 1 3/8 20ga loads in stock!
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

runngun

They make good stuff for sure.
BUT I am so glad that I started loading up my own. It's not very complicated and I enjoy it. Not at the mercy of a sporting goods store any more. I have everything to load 12, 16, 20, 28 and 410, I have enough components for my family/friends and my grandchildren. Most expense is the shot. If you are on the fence, go ahead and cross it you will not regret it.  TSS is so much fun, trying different things to get your pattern to do what you want.  FUN

Have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bocephus

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

TauntoHawk

Ive been shooting straight 9s and just got 2 more boxes a few weeks ago because I was running dangerously low, doubt I see better pricing next spring so I grabbed 4 boxes but this time did the small town blend. Sometimes my 9s seem over choked a bit and I wanted to try a slightly reduced pellet count.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

deathfoot

I ordered some more just now. Gonna see how 3" 9's go.