Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Outfitter lodge suggestions for Al, MS, or LA?

Started by Magdump, May 21, 2023, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdump

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, would like to cross one of these states off next Spring.

Feel free to PM me if needed and thanks!

Chris

aclawrence

I don't have any suggestions but it sounds like you're going to have a fun hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-town

For Alabama, Bent Creek Lodge has an excellent reputation

Shiloh

2nd for Bent Creek.  Never hunted there, but I know one of the families that own it and it would be a fun place to turkey hunt.

Louisiana Longbeard

I dont know of any outfittters for turkey in Louisiana. It will be a tough one to crack. You will be better off swapping a hunt with someone that has private land or go fight the crowd at Kisatchie national forest.

Lone Star Eastern

Westervelt in AL was top notch for me. Extensive history, great folks, and they don't give you a chance to get hungry.

Highly recommend from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howieg

" swamp donkey " is now selling turkey hunts . 

Adam0988

Pushmataha in Lisman Alabama is a great outfit. Good food and they got the birds. I was part of a group and the guides were very accommodating and worked real hard to to make a successful hunt although the weather was terrible . They truly like to hunt.

Southernson13

Quote from: Adam0988 on May 24, 2023, 09:11:15 PM
Pushmataha in Lisman Alabama is a great outfit. Good food and they got the birds. I was part of a group and the guides were very accommodating and worked real hard to to make a successful
hunt although the weather was terrible . They truly like to hunt.

Thank you Mr. Adam. We enjoyed having y'all and look forward to seeing you again next year or maybe for a deer hunt this year. We always appreciate when clients help spread our great relationships. As for the the OP, bent Creek is a good option. Those guys work just as hard as we do for their birds. I can tell you though that we had more shot opportunities in the first month of season for a fact.
-Ryan

Magdump

I called Bent Creek last week and they are no longer doing turkey hunts.  Please PM me if your operation can help me out next Spring.

Southernson13

Quote from: Magdump on June 04, 2023, 10:26:34 PM
I called Bent Creek last week and they are no longer doing turkey hunts.  Please PM me if your operation can help me out next Spring.

Here's my number 2055661153