turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Honest Opinion on Pictures

Started by Sir-diealot, May 11, 2023, 01:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I wound up getting Photoshop and Lightroom and worked on it with Lightroom, I think this is the best version yet. Thoughts?

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

g8rvet

Yep.  That's the one.  Perfect blend of light and realistic colors to my eyes.  Great job. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Dr Juice

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 22, 2023, 08:34:57 PM
I wound up getting Photoshop and Lightroom and worked on it with Lightroom, I think this is the best version yet. Thoughts?

Awesome contrast and detail.

Paulmyr

I still like 3 better. The red on the heads sticks out more.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: g8rvet on May 23, 2023, 08:14:15 PM
Yep.  That's the one.  Perfect blend of light and realistic colors to my eyes.  Great job.
Thanks.

Quote from: Dr Juice on May 23, 2023, 08:17:35 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 22, 2023, 08:34:57 PM

Awesome contrast and detail.
Thank you, means a lot to me to get it right.

Quote from: Paulmyr on May 23, 2023, 08:23:42 PM
I still like 3 better. The red on the heads sticks out more.
I would have liked the red to stand out more as well, but it almost looks neon to my eyes in the other pictures which was something that bothered me in the tail section as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."