turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Little Lake Lodge

Started by Jhp148, May 05, 2023, 01:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhp148

Does anyone know what happened with Little Lake lodge ? I had a trip planned there early this spring that had been booked for around a year. We sent a down payment for the hunt and communicated with the outfitter for about a month or so making sure on where to stay and etc. As it came closer to the time of the hunt we were completely ignored when calling or texting the outfitter. About two weeks before the hunt and not hearing from the outfitter in over 7 months I decided to demand the downpayment back. With no explanation the downpayment was returned that day. The social media page has also been deleted. I am just curious as to what happened. I assumed maybe the land was lost or something to that extent. I met the outfitter a few years ago in Nashville and he was a kind man.

doublespurs21

well,,it's a good thing, he returned your money

Cowboy

Sounds fishy for sure. If it was on the up and up, I'm sure there would have  een an explanation on what was going on. Glad you got your $$

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

ShortMagFan

Bob Hayes Little Lake Lodge? My son and I had a good hunt with him in 2021. Seemed like a decent guy

Spitten and drummen

Man you should thank God he returned your money with no issues. Some arnt so lucky.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE