turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

tethrd thp m2 vest

Started by tlewis81, April 28, 2023, 09:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlewis81

anybody get it? just got mine today and i love the simplicity and open concept....never been a big vest guy. . not a box call friendly vest but im a diaphragm and pot call guy...it csn legitimately can fit 6 pots lol....i do run a small push box by do ral but surprisingly you can fit lots of stuff....definetly going to like it

Dazzler

Quote from: tlewis81 on April 28, 2023, 09:15:04 PM
anybody get it? just got mine today and i love the simplicity and open concept....never been a big vest guy. . not a box call friendly vest but im a diaphragm and pot call guy...it csn legitimately can fit 6 pots lol....i do run a small push box by do ral but surprisingly you can fit lots of stuff....definetly going to like it
A few have...

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?topic=113420

Don't own one, but got to try one. Deal killer for me was sitting comfort and no box pocket.

tlewis81

ive never found a vest that fits box calls good anyways...my dad runs a box....im lucky to be able to spend a lot of spring time with him so we trade off he carrys a few boxes and i run the pots....seat comfort...i use an hs strut seat with the pad....so for.me the vest butt pads always just reinforce

Dtrkyman

Finally handled one, it's a nice vest but heavy compared to rng200, but I'm sure it carry's weight better!

May buy one of their pouches for my RNG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk