turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spring Creek Calls

Started by Clif Owen, April 28, 2023, 08:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clif Owen

I bought from him and had a little issue. Basically, something came up and I needed to wait 2 days to pay. I told him to sell if he needed to but was still able to buy.
I got a tracking number which indicates prompt shipping. I don't have my calls yet but any delay is not his fault. I would buy from him again.

Yoder409

Did a deal with Mike just recently.

I don't think there's anyone here that doesn't know what a stand-up individual he is.  I'd do business with him ANY day !!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Mike's Good egg, had a call made by him given to me by someone but the one rail wasn't working right I contact Mike asked him what would cost to fix it tell me just send it in and see what was going on with it I tried to find out what it cost you didn't charge me I asked him out with you at least like me to pay to return shipping or something he said no not to worry about it. Good thing is I realized we were both going to be a Turkey Trot acres that year so I told him to save the money just meet me there and give it to me there. I actually forgot about it started walking out to leave and heard somebody yelling my name he recognized me for my photo here I went over and got the call from him got some calling tips got the converse with my hum a bit I came away with a friend. He's a good egg.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Brinkcalls

Great dude. Very understanding and make great products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paboxcall

Mike's boxes are the real deal built by a great guy.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Yoder409

Did some more business with Mike recently.

150% great experience.........just as I expected.  Thank you, sir !!!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.