OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tagged out in Missouri!

Started by Tandin93, April 25, 2023, 07:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tandin93

I was able to notch my second tag for Missouri today! It was a great year, and I'm definitely very thankful! I was blessed with 2 great birds this year!
Thanks to all those who helped me work through patterning my shotgun this year! I really enjoyed the process of figuring all that out!
Here are a few pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Congratulations on tagging out ...

worth612000

Congratulations, nice turkey

Cowboy

Congrats on the Show Me State gobbler

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Wigsplitter

Turkeybutt

Way to go! Congratulations on a fine bird and tagging out this season.

Dr Juice

mountainhunter1

Tandin, there is usually a correlation between guys who put that much energy into getting their guns right and also being successful in the woods. The same guy who goes so far out of the way to get his guns shooting well is usually the same guy who goes the extra mile in the woods to find success. With the way your gun is shooting, you could probably just open the truck door and fire a shot into the trees and then just go and collect your bird. LOL   Anyway, congrats on a strong season and I am pretty sure you have a lot more turkeys in your path in the coming ones. Thanks for sharing your journey this time around and I have enjoyed talking with you and wish you the best brother.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

JeffC

Congrats on a successful season.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tandin93

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tandin93

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on April 26, 2023, 11:31:57 AM
Tandin, there is usually a correlation between guys who put that much energy into getting their guns right and also being successful in the woods. The same guy who goes so far out of the way to get his guns shooting well is usually the same guy who goes the extra mile in the woods to find success. With the way your gun is shooting, you could probably just open the truck door and fire a shot into the trees and then just go and collect your bird. LOL   Anyway, congrats on a strong season and I am pretty sure you have a lot more turkeys in your path in the coming ones. Thanks for sharing your journey this time around and I have enjoyed talking with you and wish you the best brother.
Thank you for the kind words and for all your help! And yes, I'm very pleased with the way my gun is shooting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deathfoot

Good job. Spent two days in Missouri. Heard the same bird both days. Both of which was on property I couldn't hunt.

Tandin93

Quote from: deathfoot on April 29, 2023, 09:57:10 PM
Good job. Spent two days in Missouri. Heard the same bird both days. Both of which was on property I couldn't hunt.
Definitely been there before! That's super frustrating!

1iagobblergetter

Congrats! Turkey season never lasts long enough. My Son&I are tagged out in Iowa and looking forward to the fall season already..Maybe i can talk a friend into going and letting me call for them yet.Dang its a long time until next Spring...Hunted them for more than 20years and Love it more every year.????

Tandin93

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on April 30, 2023, 01:34:29 AM
Congrats! Turkey season never lasts long enough. My Son&I are tagged out in Iowa and looking forward to the fall season already..Maybe i can talk a friend into going and letting me call for them yet.Dang its a long time until next Spring...Hunted them for more than 20years and Love it more every year.????
I know, right? I need to go call for someone.. I live within 10 miles of two neighboring states, and I might have the opportunity to hunt one of them this year. If that works out, I'll be super excited. But if it doesn't work out, I have already had a great season and will feel very blessed!